Screen replacing at Sony xperia m4 aqua

Hello,I replace my broken screen from a sony xperia m4 aqua and the new screen it's not fully responsive only on touch .Any ideas what might be wrong?

Thank you

10 minutes ago, Johny Mar said:

Hello,I replace my broken screen from a sony xperia m4 aqua and the new screen it's not fully responsive only on touch .Any ideas what might be wrong?

Thank you

Does it display anything? Did you get the replacement screen from ebay or from a site like i-Fix it

3 minutes ago, Wwadsworth said:

Does it display anything? Did you get the replacement screen from ebay or from a site like i-Fix it

Yes the display it's perfect but the touch responsive it's not really good.Also from buttons only power and camera button is working while all the buttons is in the same connection.The screen was purchased from ebay and i think is original.

On 10/20/2017 at 1:32 PM, Johny Mar said:

Yes the display it's perfect but the touch responsive it's not really good.Also from buttons only power and camera button is working while all the buttons is in the same connection.The screen was purchased from ebay and i think is original.

Sometimes not all eBay purchases are original, also if the touch response isn't that good you may want to re-assemble it. It could be you didn't have everything in. 

Sorry for the delayed response school picked up like crazy.