Best 1000 usd build?

spiralfuzion

Hi I've been out of the loop with the newer cpu's and mobos so I'm wondering what I can get for 1000USD 1200USD very max. I can go a bit higher but I'd like the pc to last a few years with some upgrade path if possible. Games can range from gta 5 to roblox. Thanks!

Wait out for intel coffee lake supplies to become more available then grab the i5-8600k and a 1070 or vega 56 (if prices are low by then) or even the 1070ti if that becomes a thing xD

R7 2700x (4.3ghz), Gtx Titan Xp Galactic Empire (Watercooled), 2x8 Gskill Trident 3200mhz, Asus Crosshair VII Hero Wifi, Corsair 900D, SAMSUNG 960 PRO M.2 256gb, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, 4x3tb 7200rpm Segate Barracudas in Raid 10 EKWB Custom Loop, Corsair AX1500i Power supply

Oh and as far as motherboard I'd say Asus is still a beast but costs a pretty penny while Gigabytes a better bang for your buck so nothings really changed their all depends on preference and needs

R7 2700x (4.3ghz), Gtx Titan Xp Galactic Empire (Watercooled), 2x8 Gskill Trident 3200mhz, Asus Crosshair VII Hero Wifi, Corsair 900D, SAMSUNG 960 PRO M.2 256gb, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, 4x3tb 7200rpm Segate Barracudas in Raid 10 EKWB Custom Loop, Corsair AX1500i Power supply

What resolution and framerate will you play at?

Will you do anything else with the PC?

:)

42 minutes ago, spiralfuzion said:

Hi I've been out of the loop with the newer cpu's and mobos so I'm wondering what I can get for 1000USD 1200USD very max. I can go a bit higher but I'd like the pc to last a few years with some upgrade path if possible. Games can range from gta 5 to roblox. Thanks!

iPhone X du.......

Just now, fabsiguy said:

iPhone X du.......

what about the iphone XX?