LTE Only mode good idea?

Woah Boy

Is it a good idea to set my phone to LTE only mode? Im not sure if it's helping or not I still drop signal alot, I'm on att towers btw.

There is nothing wrong with doing it.  It just means you wont connect to Edge networks or 3g.  Which is kind of bad IMO.  Usually when your phone keeps dropping signal, its your simcard or the actual phone.  I'd see if you can reseat the sim, get a replacement, or test with a buddies sim card on ATT.

If by drop you mean calls, that has nothing to do with LTE. If it's data, your options are network settings reset, new sim, replacement device or new carrier if you're in a dead spot.

25 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

If by drop you mean calls, that has nothing to do with LTE. If it's data, your options are network settings reset, new sim, replacement device or new carrier if you're in a dead spot.

Well it's odd because I can be inside and use data perfectly fine but can't make a call at all

When locked to LTE you won't be able to make calls (and texts on certain networks) as 3G or 2G is needed for calls (CSFB) unless your device supports VoLTE on your network. Some networks even disable VoLTE/kick you off completely while locked to LTE as your device reports that it can't CSFB.