Can I setup ssd cache later on for a hdd?

ForeseenVisionz
Go to solution Solved by LifesCompanion,

As far as I am aware, you can do it later on (i.e. when ever you feel like it). 
It is (IMO) worth caching a HDD with a small (60~GB) SSD. 

I just bought a 250gb smsng evo and seagate barracuda 3tb and found out about cache with small sdd for hdd's now. It should arrive sometime today and was wondering if I could buy a small 60gb ssd for the hdd later on to setup cache or do I have to do it straight away. If I have to straight away ill just setup the ssd and buy the small ssd and setup hdd later on next week. P.s. is it worth caching it?  I can wait a week easily since the ssd is 250gb so thats no problem. Thanks.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

Than you so much!!! Guess ill set it up later on then.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!