Is there a mandatory subscription time for floatplane?

Dreamplay

If i subscribe per month for floatplane, could i then unsubscribe for the service the next month?

4 minutes ago, Dreamplay said:

If i subscribe per month for floatplane, could i then unsubscribe for the service the next month?

Yes.

You receive a monthly notification before you are charged the next month as a reminder as well.

2 minutes ago, ErrantNyles said:

Yes.

You receive a monthly notification before you are charged the next month as a reminder as well.

Thats great, thanks. Hope I'll see you on floatplane then. :)

Someone really wants to see SYWs early

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

56 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Someone really wants to see SYWs early

Yep! Also want to hop on before the move to a separate platform.

11 minutes ago, Dreamplay said:

Yep! Also want to hop on before the move to a separate platform.

I don't think there's any plans set in stone to move exclusively to floatplane. It's only when/if youtube becomes unprofitable.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

1 hour ago, squirrl said:

I don't think there's any plans set in stone to move exclusively to floatplane. It's only when/if youtube becomes unprofitable.

Thata not what I mean. I want to join floatplane before it becomes a separete website.

I'd recommend buying it for year now when its only $30. Buying it monthly is more expensive with $3*12=$36.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

19 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

I'd recommend buying it for year now when its only $30. Buying it monthly is more expensive with $3*12=$36.

I do know that but its only a 6 bux difference and i want to have the freedom of unsubscribing, atleast for now.

Just now, Dreamplay said:

I do know that but its only 6 bux difference and i want to have the freedom of unsubscribing, atleast for now.

You have always freedom. You can unsubscribe immediately after payment has been received. The question is more if you want to pay full years worth or just part of it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Just now, LoGiCalDrm said:

You have always freedom. You can unsubscribe immediately after payment has been received. The question is more if you want to pay full years worth or just part of it.

What i mean is, if i pay for a year but then stop liking it after a month, then i have wasted a pile of cash buying a whole year. I dont think il regret it, but you never know.

4 hours ago, Dreamplay said:

What i mean is, if i pay for a year but then stop liking it after a month, then i have wasted a pile of cash buying a whole year. I dont think il regret it, but you never know.

be aware that linus has stated that there will be a price increase with the launch of the new site

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb