Battlefield 4 - Your System Specs & Feedback

Hi everyone,

I am currently researching components for my new build, which I will finalize within the next month or so (at least I hope so). For those of you who play BF4, I would like to know the specs of your system and how well you're running the game (good or bad)? I will look over all the specs/feedback you guys provide to help me research components for my build. I'm not asking for recommendations on components (yet :) ), I am simply trying to find out what is/isn't working for you guys with the machines you're playing on. Also, what monitor resolution are you playing on? I've already bought BF4 Deluxe ($34.99 Black Friday Deal) and haven't even played the game, yet. Work has kept me too busy as of late, but I will catch a breather soon.

If you have youtube video(s) of you playing BF4, I'd like to see your system at work.

Lastly, what is your opinion of BF4? I've been playing the BF series of games since the beginning, and have really enjoyed playing most of them, and I look forward to playing BF4, soon.

Thanks in advance, guys! I do appreciate it!

It's working for me. I can't remember the last time I had a crash.

I have a 7870 and a i3-3220 and I'm stuck at 49 FPS which is a CPU bottleneck. Get an i5.

Specs in Sig

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

i5 3570k

Gtx 660 ti

8GB 1600 Mhz Ram

Runs at about 30-45 fps at everything max 1080p

and almost constant 60 at high.

It's not a bad game, if oyu enjoyed BF3 you will most likely enjoy BF4

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

GTX780

8GB 1866 Corsair Vengence RAM

Amazing when it works but freezes occasionally, that's the game I believe though

CPU: 4670K / Cooler: H100i / RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengence Pro 1866MHz / Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 / GPU: MSI TF 780 Gaming Edition / Case: Corsair Vengence C70 / Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo & 2TB Seagate Barracuda / PSU: EVGA SuperNova NEX750G

See signature

At ultra with everything at the very maximum I get about 90FPS depending on the map, dropping to 65 on some really intensive maps. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7 1.3v  with a Corsair H80 w/Dual SP120s - Motherboard: MSI Z97 gaming 5 - RAM: 4x4 G.Skill Ripjaws X @ 1600 - GPU: Dual PowerColour R9 290- SSD: Samsung NVME SM951 256GB-- PSU: Corsair RM 1000  - Case: NZXT H440 Black/red - Keyboard: Coolermaster CM storm Quickfire TK, Cherry MX blues - Mouse: Logitech G502 - Heaphones: Beyerdynamic DT 770 - Monitors: 3x VE248H Eyefinity 1080P -  Phone: iPhone 6S Plus               Please post your specifications in your post, signature or even better, system page on your profile!

My specs are on my profile, but anyways:

I have an 2500k @4.2GHz, a 560ti (currently at stock @880MHz) and 8GB of Corsair Vengeance LP RAM.

I am able to run BF4 at a semi-stable rate of 60 FPS with the settings provided by Geforce Experience.

Although the game has some flaws and major bugs/glitches, I still enjoy it. People tend to jump on the bandwagon of hating BF4 really quickly.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

GTX780

8GB 1866 Corsair Vengence RAM

Amazing when it works but freezes occasionally, that's the game I believe though

What fps do you get ? Beast machine .

4690k==H105==Z97 Sniper G1== Ballistix Tracer 8GB==MSI GTX 1660 Ti== 1TB SB==MX100 128GB ==450D

Edited first post asking for the monitor resolution you're playing on. This is important to me. 

Thanks for the reply, guys! Keep 'em coming!

FX-8350 with 8 GB RAM and GTX760 --> 60+ Fps on a mix of med-ultra, 1080p

40+ fps when maxed out, probably avg 50

But if BF4 will be your main game, go red team for sure.

This morning I crashed within 5 seconds of spawning in every single time. Reinstalled the game, no problems at all.

I've been lucky though, very few crashes and almost no fps drop compared to BF3 (maybe 10%)

(And YEYAH, 200 posts :P)

THE signature

Build is in my Sig, At Ultra I get around 80FPS

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

i7 920 2.6Ghz

12GB Ram

GTX570 SC

1080p, high settings, (not ultra) no AA.

I don't have an FPS number but I never noticed any low FPS moments.

Spec in sig. ultra setting 1080p i'm getting 80fps, high setting 90-100fps.  no problem gaming. BF4 is awesome

Parvum Systems S1.0, 3570K, H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB @ 1866, EVGA GTX 680 FTW+, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, WD Velociraptor 600GB HDD, Corsair AX850

i5 3570k (OC'd to 4.2Ghz)

16GB DDR3 RAM

2GB GTX 770 SC ACX

My rig can handle BF4 fine (max FPS) but EA/Dice needs to fix the fucking game.

I definitely don't crash as much but still here and there.

i7-4770k

EVGA GTX 780 SC

16 RAM

I vsync it, 1080p consistent 60fps ultra everything. But you don't need a 780 to max this game out or a 4770.

Steam and origins ID: Erebus305

Yes, I've also read where a lot of people are having issues playing the game. I wonder if this is more to do with the GPU you're using or the game itself? I think it's a mixture of both. Hopefully things will be cleaned up by the time I jump into it. Can't wait to play it.

Yes, I've also read where a lot of people are having issues playing the game. I wonder if this is more to do with the GPU you're using or the game itself? I think it's a mixture of both. Hopefully things will be cleaned up by the time I jump into it. Can't wait to play it.

more with the game itself

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Hi everyone,

I am currently researching components for my new build, which I will finalize within the next month or so (at least I hope so). For those of you who play BF4, I would like to know the specs of your system and how well you're running the game (good or bad)? I will look over all the specs/feedback you guys provide to help me research components for my build. I'm not asking for recommendations on components (yet :) ), I am simply trying to find out what is/isn't working for you guys with the machines you're playing on. Also, what monitor resolution are you playing on? I've already bought BF4 Deluxe ($34.99 Black Friday Deal) and haven't even played the game, yet. Work has kept me too busy as of late, but I will catch a breather soon.

If you have youtube video(s) of you playing BF4, I'd like to see your system at work.

Lastly, what is your opinion of BF4? I've been playing the BF series of games since the beginning, and have really enjoyed playing most of them, and I look forward to playing BF4, soon.

Thanks in advance, guys! I do appreciate it!

CPU: FX8350 @stock 

Cooler: Antec khûler 920 

Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 

Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz 

GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC Boost CF Gigabyte R9-280x OC  

PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 720w 

SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb 

HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2Tb Caviar green 

DVD-WR: LG 24x 

Sound: Asus Xonar DG 5.1 

Case: Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Fan controler: NZXT Sentry Mix.

Copy/paste from my signature xD

Monitor 1080p.

Runs awesome, I wish I had a 120MHz monitor, I'm stuck with 60 FPS since I enabled V-sync to avoid screen tearing. Everything on ultra by the way, disabled motion blur, I hate that thing, it doesn't affect performance in my PC but its anoying to look at.

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1

System

• CPU
    Intel I5 2-310
  • Motherboard
    ASUS p8z77-v LK
  • RAM
    1600>Dual channel (2x4GB)DDR3>1333
  • GPU
    MSI GTX670 PE (TF4, 1.25Ghz, 2GB 3GHz DDR5...)
  • Case
    Corsair 300r
  • Storage
    919GB Seagate HDD 7200RPM
  • PSU
    Antec HCG 620M (620w, 80plus bronze, semi-modular)
  • Display(s)
    LG Flatron E2260
  • Cooling
    2 stock case fans + stock Intel heatsink
  • Keyboard
    HP, Generic membrane keyboard
  • Mouse
    Zalman M300 ( 2500DPI )
  • Sound
    ALTEC Lansing VS2621 + Logitech H110 headset
I don't notice any fps drops, but I know its not staying all the time at 75fps (75hz vsync ftw)
I run Ultra Settings 1920x1080 with the exception of MSAAx2 and no shitocclusion
I crash very rarely ( basicly not anymore since Patches)
Ultra textures and 4xMSAA would pass ahead of my 2 GB v-ram. If your playing bf4, buy an AMD card. I tried to sell mine to get an AMD one but, everyone thinks theres some vodoo magic behind my card and that its not evry good because its 1 year old. I personnaly don't see it die for another 8-9 years.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

specs:

I5 4670k 4.5 Ghz + Corsair H100i / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H  / 8GB DDR3 / Kingston V300 120GB SSD / Western Digital 1TB

GTX 660 Zotac SLI / SeaSonic S12II-620 / NZXT Tempest 410 Elite / 3 X Dell U2312HM

I'm playing at 5960X1080 resolution,on medium settings with mesh on ultra,never drops below 60 FPS on all maps.

It's on the stability side.

I know that the more someone would overclock their CPU the more they would crash in BF3 ( exponentialy)

Increasing voltage solved the issue for exemple.

I crashed every once in 100h and it was stuff liek disconnects and brazilian servers trolling. While an overclocker I knew was crashing pretty often.

The BF4/3 engine relies on parralel processing and if one calcul fails then the entire chain of processing crashes the game.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

i7 3770

asus 550ti 

runs like a bag of shit but to be expected 

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Yes, I've watched a lot of youtube videos and have seen a lot of choppy play. Hopefully it has been fixed or will be fixed, soon.