Already built PC, But wanting to upgrade CPU Cooler

Hey there so at the moment I have a custom build that I made a month or so ago it's a MicroATX build (specs listed below). However at the time I didn't have enough for a CPU cooler but now I do. 

So I am wanting to know what would the best low profile cpu cooler would be for using with the cooler master elite 110. :D

Cheers, Dan

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i3-7100 3.9GHz Dual-Core Processor  (Purchased For $172.50) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - GA-B250N-Phoenix WIFI Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard  (Purchased For $189.75) 
Memory: Crucial - Ballistix Sport LT 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  (Purchased For $108.10) 
Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $70.15) 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB SC GAMING ACX 2.0 Video Card  (Purchased For $263.35) 
Case: Cooler Master - Elite 110 Mini ITX Tower Case  (Purchased For $60.95) 
Other: Some Generic PSU I had. (Purchased For $0.00)
Total: $864.80
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-10-14 04:21 EDT-0400

*Edit 1*
I plan on getting a SSD at the same time of this probably an M.2 240GB one (Samsung maybe.) and the reason I want to replace the stock is because I find it too loud.

The stock cooler should be good enough (unless it's too tall)

No SSD?

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: HP EX920 1TB PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA SSD, 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally, 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172) left outside Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

Just now, Jurrunio said:

The stock cooler should be good enough (unless it's too tall)

No SSD?

Couldn't afford a SSD at the time and storage was more of a need then I'm looking at getting one at the same time as the stock cooler.
And I'm just finding the stock cooler so loud. :(

Just now, Fardin said:

cryorig c7 that should fit & perform better. 

I'll take a look into it, do you know much about how loud it is?

1 minute ago, TiggaBiscuit said:

I'll take a look into it, do you know much about how loud it is?

check it here specially for noise at 12min. see if that what you were looking for :D

5 minutes ago, Fardin said:

check it here specially for noise at 12min. see if that what you were looking for :D

Haha awesome thanks. I just found that video myself. :D Definitely something to consider now I've just got to work out if I can get it. :D

So after a quick google search I can't find one that I can buy in NZ all the places that have it are out of stock and can't order more in. :(

1 minute ago, TiggaBiscuit said:

Haha awesome thanks. I just found that video myself. :D Definitely something to consider now I've just got to work out if I can get it. :D

thats what i know in affordable price. maybe more expert members can bring some more suggestion haha. btw for ssd , if you dont have any problem installing sata ssd then get sata ssd as it will be comparatively cheaper without any noticeable difference in speed. consider samsung 850 evo, hynix sl308,crucial mx300 etc. are respectful choices.  

Just now, Fardin said:

thats what i know in affordable price. maybe more expert members can bring some more suggestion haha. btw for ssd , if you dont have any problem installing sata ssd then get sata ssd as it will be comparatively cheaper without any noticeable difference in speed. consider samsung 850 evo, hynix sl308,crucial mx300 etc. are respectful choices.  

Yea I'd rather go for a 2.5 sata but the lack of room in this case is being a pain. I think if I get a better PSU i could get rid of some of the junk cables that aren't used from my current one but for now I don't have the room to comfortable install it. :(

2 minutes ago, TiggaBiscuit said:

Yea I'd rather go for a 2.5 sata but the lack of room in this case is being a pain. I think if I get a better PSU i could get rid of some of the junk cables that aren't used from my current one but for now I don't have the room to comfortable install it. :(

well do it slowly, you dont have a power hungry rig, i assume hardly going near 200w total. so i wouldnt worry much, but thats just me :P   

Here is a list of all compatible CPU coolers with your case in terms of height: https://pcpartpicker.com/products/cpu-cooler/?compatible_with=QCjG3C, also, the maximun height of the coolers supported is 76mm high, as for the cooler, I'd recommend the cryorig C7: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/Lbhj4D/cryorig-cpu-cooler-c7 , its a good budget cooler that is reliable, low profile design, good value for money and very quite.

1 minute ago, Alexsolo said:

Just stuff it anywhere it fits. The drive shouldn't move around anyways.. double sided tape to hold it down is good enough, doesn't really need a proper mounting bracket

Yeah, the price difference isn't too big though so I'll see what's on sale when it comes around to getting the SSD.

Cheers though. :D

5 minutes ago, TheBeastPC said:

Here is a list of all compatible CPU coolers with your case in terms of height: https://pcpartpicker.com/products/cpu-cooler/?compatible_with=QCjG3C, also, the maximun height of the coolers supported is 76mm high, as for the cooler, I'd recommend the cryorig C7: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/Lbhj4D/cryorig-cpu-cooler-c7 , its a good budget cooler that is reliable, low profile design, good value for money and very quite.

Ah awesome, thank you so much! :D

I looked at the Cryorig C7 last night as Fardin Suggested to me but I am unable to get it in New Zealand at this time. :( But I will be definitely checking out that list! :D

16 minutes ago, TheBeastPC said:

Oh by the way, have you heard much about the H5 SF from Corsair?