Bought 1080 ti from Newegg with game, how do I redeem the game?

Sam Joseph

So I just bought and received my 1080 ti from Newegg and it said a free game is suppose to come with it. I already have shadow of war and was wondering if that could be the cause of the issue since that's the game they were including with it. Thanks in advanced if I personally forget to do so!

most likely a steam code that you redeem... open steam... hit games tab and select "activate product on steam..."  then enter the code.

1 minute ago, Loot said:

most likely a steam code that you redeem... open steam... hit games tab and select activate product on steam

Sorry, wasn't clear enough. I don't know where to even find the code is the real issue, I'd like to give the code to a friend since I already had shadow of war prior to receiving the gpu

Newegg will send you an email that contains the steps on how to go about redeeming the game along with a code of some sort. Sometimes it can take a couple days/weeks before you receive it though.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

1 minute ago, Sam Joseph said:

Sorry, wasn't clear enough. I don't know where to even find the code is the real issue, I'd like to give the code to a friend since I already had shadow of war prior to receiving the gpu

yeah may have to register the card and then they will send you code via email... and then you can pass along to friend

4 minutes ago, knight_40k said:

Newegg will send you an email that contains the steps on how to go about redeeming the game along with a code of some sort. Sometimes it can take a couple days/weeks before you receive it though.

Found it! Thanks for the help!