Corsair H100i v2 noise

Go to solution Solved by Brett_Bst,

speak to Corsair about it as they cant be filled, maybe has air bubbles in the pump. You could try running the pump off the motherboard and move it and the rad around(tip it up etc) to see if the noise goes but I would ring or email them asap as you don't want it to fail on  you.

My system is 6 months old (parts list in signature) and my corsair AIO is making a noise in the pump block that sounds like it doesn't have enough fluid in it, is this possible, and should i attempt to RMA it?

Intel 7700k @stock// Asus rog strix GeForce GTX 1080// Asus rog Z-270E// Phantels Enthoo Evolv// 32gb (2x16) Corsair Vengance LPX// Corsair H100i V2// Samsung 850 Evo 250gb// Seagate BarraCuda 3tb// Corsair RM750i

speak to Corsair about it as they cant be filled, maybe has air bubbles in the pump. You could try running the pump off the motherboard and move it and the rad around(tip it up etc) to see if the noise goes but I would ring or email them asap as you don't want it to fail on  you.

I7 7700K @5.0ghz, Asus Z270-P, Corsair H115i, hyperX 16gb, Asus duel 1070, Nzxt H440

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/ZTsYD8