Hey, I'm Thor...

ThorBuildingLegos

Welcome! The Plaid shirt, monocle and pipe, plus the fact that you have one of the top 10 most Norwegian names there are, all indicate that you are somewhat of a connoisseur of coolness. In addition, that was a most riveting tale you served up.

Suprised how many Weegies we are here :D

Skål for Norge! 

I have no idea why though, since we stopped lighting fires on mountaintops back in the dark ages, word of mouth practically seized to exist here.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

(PS @SirReallySam: have you checked the start menubar properties? There's a new pane called "Navigation" filled with all sorts of beneficial settings)

OOO Will check it out thanks ;)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Welcome! The Plaid shirt, monocle and pipe, plus the fact that you have one of the top 10 most Norwegian names there are, all indicate that you are somewhat of a connoisseur of coolness. In addition, that was a most riveting tale you served up.

I have no idea why though, since we stopped lighting fires on mountaintops back in the dark ages, word of mouth practically seized to exist here.

That photo was taken by a friend of mine, who is a TRUE connoisseur of coolness. I'm more his apprentice.

Yes, TCP/Bondfire is still the prefered protocol here in Norway. We've always been suckers for tradition.

Thoroughness rating
#########