Soon to Come Build Log :)

Aleks

if you are not going to be doing a custom loop water cooling system then a 900 d is not for you. It will look empty with just an h100i. i would go with the 750 d

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

if you are not going to be doing a custom loop water cooling system then a 900 d is not for you. It will look empty with just an h100i. i would go with the 750 d

I completely agree but one of the main things i want to accomplish with this build is that there will always be room for upgrading so down the road if i decide to do a custom loop (which is a good chance) then i wont have to go out and buy a new case. I want to be able to have a computer that is fully upgradable at any time.

Okay so after doing some research I actually have to side with you on the cases :P I realized that the 900d is fully capable of handling a custom loop. I think I will end up going with that case instead. Thanks for the help man!

Okay so after doing some research I actually have to side with you on the cases :P I realized that the 900d is fully capable of handling a custom loop. I think I will end up going with that case instead. Thanks for the help man!

Do you mean the 750D? If you're going for a 900D save up your pennies and go for a custom loop.

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

You need more RAM, at least 4 sticks. Well, not need, but would greatly enhance.

This. 

Looks like a freaking beefy build, we'll see how it turns out when you're actually build it ;) 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

@Aleks Why not a 1TB samsung evo?  more space and cheaper/GB, also better performing (due to more chips available).  Btw, thanks for effort putting pictures in post.

edit: 90K vs 30K IOPS and 520MB/s vs 410MB/s for write,  (500GB/1TB vs 120GB).  It's noticeable, especially since the 120GB will be for the OS.

You need more RAM, at least 4 sticks. Well, not need, but would greatly enhance.

Two sticks would looks a little too lonely on there  ^_^

My Rigs (past and present)

i would instead of going with the H100i i would suggest the swiftech h220 for cooling or some thing else however i'm not a cooling expert if i were you i'd  ask @Ghost

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

@Aleks Why not a 1TB samsung evo?  more space and cheaper/GB, also better performing (due to more chips available).  Btw, thanks for effort putting pictures in post.

edit: 90K vs 30K IOPS and 520MB/s vs 410MB/s for write,  (500GB/1TB vs 120GB).  It's noticeable, especially since the 120GB will be for the OS.

Two sticks would looks a little too lonely on there  ^_^

lol I know they would look very lonely but i want room to add more as it is only 16gb and I plan to be doing alot of 3d rendering. And to address the SSD situation, I have been hearing different things from everyone. Some say it wouldn't make a difference and others like you say that it would make a difference, with windows 8.1 and only the OS on the drive do you think it would really make a difference? Because it is something i really need to know and I'm just not sure.