Cablemod Alternative

Nephanor

I am wondering if there is another company that sells the full PSU kits likes cablemod does.  Not that there's anything wrong with cablemod, except they don't have the color option I am looking for for me.  Or do they do custom ones as well?

There is an option on their site for custom cables, I've never gone that route so I'm not sure what all you can customize. Corsair also makes sleeved cabling.

Intel i7-7700k @ 5.1ghz | Asus ROG Maximus Hero IX | Asus ROG Poseidon Platinum 1080ti @ 2126mhz | 64gb Trident-Z DDR4 @ 3600mhz | Samsung 960 Pro 1tb @ 3500mbps/2500mbps | Crucial 240gb SSD | Toshiba 4tb 7200rpm HDD w/ Crucial 128gb SSD cache | Corsair Hx1000i PSU | EK 360mm Coolstream XE Radiator | EK-Supremacy Evo Waterblock | EK-DDC 3.2 PWM Elite Edition Pump | EK-RES X3 150 RGB Reservoir | Primochill AdvancedLRT Clear Tubing | Primochill VUE UV Blue Coolant | Corsair 570x Crystal RGB Case | 4x 30cm CableMod UV/RGB Widebeam Hybrid Led Strip | 3x 120mm Corsair SP120 RGB Fans | 3x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC 3000rpm Fans | 3x Noctua NF-A12x15 Fan | CableMod ModFlex PSU & SATA Cables | Asus ROG Swift 27" 4k IPS w/G-Sync & LG UD68 27" 4k IPS w/Freesync |

corsair has their own cable kits too

Photography / Finance / Gaming

Hello, 

Try BitFenix SilverStone's offerings. Heads up, They tend to not be as high of quality as cable mod. You may also do it yourself if you can solder and take time to do so. 

5 minutes ago, R3DOPS said:

Hello, 

Try BitFenix SilverStone's offerings. Heads up, They tend to not be as high of quality as cable mod. You may also do it yourself if you can solder and take time to do so. 

Those are cable extensions, not full custom cable sets.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

12 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Those are cable extensions, not full custom cable sets.

Nope bitfenix do fully kits. Alchemy 2 kits

Desktop: Cooler Master MasterCase 5 | i7 6700k @4.7GHz 1.3v | Custom EKWB soft-tubing loop (CPU + GPU) (2x 240mm Alphacool rads)| Zotac GTX 1080 Founder Edition | Asus Maximus VIII Hero Motherboard | Samsung 850 EVO 512GB SSD | 4TB Seagate HDD | 2TB Seagate HDD | EVGA SuperNova G2 750 | Acer Predator XB271HK | https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/xzjRHN

1 hour ago, Nephanor said:

I am wondering if there is another company that sells the full PSU kits likes cablemod does.  Not that there's anything wrong with cablemod, except they don't have the color option I am looking for for me.  Or do they do custom ones as well?

Mod-One.com,  They will hand craft the cables you need. Plus they use MDPC-X(Best Sleeving available) & your choice of High Quality Wiring. Which CableMod fails at.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon

1 hour ago, mok said:

corsair has their own cable kits too

Sadly, they don't have the color I am looking for either.

1 hour ago, PETRGangKing said:

There is an option on their site for custom cables, I've never gone that route so I'm not sure what all you can customize. Corsair also makes sleeved cabling.

:o  That I hadn't seen!  Thank you, it solves my problem.  Damn, even has a custom length system.  That is REALLY nice, so I don't have too much length or too little, considering the size of the case I am looking at.  Thank you VERY much!

1 hour ago, Janner558 said:

Nope bitfenix do fully kits. Alchemy 2 kits

Yeah, I see that, but again, not the right color sadly.

9 minutes ago, Revan654 said:

Mod-One.com,  They will hand craft the cables you need. Plus they use MDPC-X(Best Sleeving available) & your choice of High Quality Wiring. Which CableMod fails at.

Oooo, thanks!  I will take a look at them too!

Thanks all for the info, this has helped a LOT!  Can't wait to start to work on this system in the new year!

8 hours ago, Nephanor said:

Oooo, thanks!  I will take a look at them too!

Thanks all for the info, this has helped a LOT!  Can't wait to start to work on this system in the new year!

I'll add this. I use some of Mod-One supplies for my own cables, Top quality supplies. Most of the employee's are former Case-Labs workers. You know they know a thing or two about High quality products.

If you have any question send them an E-mail, they will help you out. They been nothing but helpful over the years. They even helped me out figure out a pin layouts that no one else could figure out at the time.

I don't think they have full PSU kits, but Primochill has some nice sleeved extensions.

ASU

11 minutes ago, Revan654 said:

There Kobra Sleeving is paracord though.

I don't remember exactly which ones I bought, but there's nothing wrong with them. They train fine with some cable combs I 3D printed, and they look nice to me.

ASU

45 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

I don't remember exactly which ones I bought, but there's nothing wrong with them. They train fine with some cable combs I 3D printed, and they look nice to me.

I'll take PET sleeving over Paracord.

13 hours ago, Revan654 said:

I'll take PET sleeving over Paracord.

I'm curious why not paracord?  Just trying to learn all angles of this.

21 hours ago, Nephanor said:

I'm curious why not paracord?  Just trying to learn all angles of this.

PET is better. Paracord is cloth basically, not many use it to sleeve there cables. Not to mention is a pain to get the wire through the paracord. I have used both to sleeve cables & I will always use MDPC-X. It looks better & is higher quality.