Some Z370 Motherboards Now Available for Purchase

Hey everyone, just been monitoring the situation on Z370 and 8th gen Intel chips as they become available. As of the time of this posting SOME Z370 motherboards from Asus are now available for purchase on Newegg. I do find this a bit strange though as I thought the sale date was suppose to start Oct. 5th...

Currently Available to Purchase:

Asus TUF Z370 Plus Gaming
Asus Prime Z370-A
Asus ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming

Newegg Link: https://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007627%20601304476&IsNodeId=11

i9-9900k @ 5.1GHz || EVGA 3080 ti FTW3 EK Cooled || EVGA z390 Dark || G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 4000MHz C16

970 Pro 1tb || 860 Evo 2tb || BeQuiet Dark Base Pro 900 || EVGA P2 1200w || AOC Agon AG352UCG

Cooled by: Heatkiller || Hardware Labs || Bitspower || Noctua || EKWB

What is the best mini-ITX (overclock, raid nvme, etc) z370? Asus right now?

54 minutes ago, krayiss said:

What is the best mini-ITX (overclock, raid nvme, etc) z370? Asus right now?

Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac is really cool if your in need of a mini-itx motherboard because it has thunderbolt 3 in case you need to add another pcie device since your GPU will fill the only pcie slot.

As far as I know none of the mini itx boards have 2 or more m.2 slots for "raid nvme".

MSI is using their potato VRM on all of the better Z370s xDxD

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM

1 hour ago, Carbongrip said:

Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac is really cool if your in need of a mini-itx motherboard because it has thunderbolt 3 in case you need to add another pcie device since your GPU will fill the only pcie slot.

As far as I know none of the mini itx boards have 2 or more m.2 slots for "raid nvme".

Thanks for the info. The Asus rog strix has 2 m.2 slots (1 front +heatsink/1back).

The only other mini is asrock and it does not have 2 slots so guess Asus is my choice.