How to protect your pc from moisture?

Go to solution Solved by mansoor_,

when a pc is off, and the components are cool, moisture isnt even an issue, most pcbs have basic humidity protection, that is part of the reason for using several layers. 

Hey,

When transporting the pc outside in a humid enviroment, how can i protect it from moisture if necessary?

Or is it just to turn it on directly when you get it inside again?

Thanks.

You mean transport like moving from point A to B outside or what?

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

it rains or what ? if it doesn`t ,no worries.if its too cold outside wait for an hour before you plug it in to accommodate with the room temperature.valid for monitor too

You mean transport like moving from point A to B outside or what?

Yeah exactly.

it rains or what ? if it doesn`t ,no worries.if its too cold outside wait for an hour before you plug it in to accommodate with the room temperature.valid for monitor too

It's pretty foggy and stuff so yeah.

If waiting an hour or two is enough that's great.

when a pc is off, and the components are cool, moisture isnt even an issue, most pcbs have basic humidity protection, that is part of the reason for using several layers. 

To put it simply, as long as your PC is dry when you power it on it will be fine. You could dunk it in a lake (although I don't advise it) but as long as it is completely dry when you power it on it will be fine.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Hey,

When transporting the pc outside in a humid enviroment, how can i protect it from moisture if necessary?

Or is it just to turn it on directly when you get it inside again?

Thanks.

This is easy NEVER GO OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!

It'll be fine,  moisture will only become a serious problem if your computer is colder than the ambient temperate, that is when water will condense on the surface.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Yeah exactly.

Then a sealed plastic bag, or something like that air sealed 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-