Xbox one original vs fake controller

Wanted-x

From the following two pictures, which one is original(Real) and which one is fake?
It will be very helpful if someone clarify me how to identify original(Real) vs fake controller.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Both look real to me I do know they did two different xbox one controllers ( I suppose it was a update since it came with bluetooth as well) 

Don't quote me on anything but I think the bottom one is the original XBOX one controller while the top one is the XBOX one S controller, which supports Bluetooth.

I don't know how to tell a fake, but the original has a glossy plastic around the XBOX button, while the S is matte.

Both appear to be fake since (as far as I'm aware) unlike the 360 variant, microsoft doesn't sell PC specific variants of the xbox one controller since they sell the separate wireless dongle that is required to use the older versions of the controller on a PC (even the officially licensed third party wired controllers have xbox one & windows plastered on the packaging).

Both are real. The bottom is the first generation xbox one controller while the top one is the newer Xbox one S controller.

2 hours ago, demonix00 said:

Both appear to be fake since (as far as I'm aware) unlike the 360 variant, microsoft doesn't sell PC specific variants of the xbox one controller since they sell the separate wireless dongle that is required to use the older versions of the controller on a PC (even the officially licensed third party wired controllers have xbox one & windows plastered on the packaging).

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/controller-cable-windows

9 hours ago, demonix00 said:

They sell PC versions of it, both the wired and wireless versions.

And to OP;

Both packaging's look real, but keep in mind any store can copy paste any picture from Google and slap it on their site, it will still depend on what you get in the mail.

Keep an eye out for small text, on fakes you usually can't read it. Information text usually contains typos on fakes too.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/