cyberpowerpc

nfolenius

i have purchased a system from cyberpowerpc before, and i'm wanting to get a new pc, i don't want to build it, i know the benefits of doing it yourself, but i'd really rather not build it and i don't trust myself, so don't tell me what i already know, i am wanting a pc that can stream csgo with ~200 frames at max settings 1080p. i am also wanting to stream a little pubg but i don't need such high fps, around 60 would be good, my budget is 1100-1350 usd, so if you could help me pick out one, that would be great

6 minutes ago, nfolenius said:

i have purchased a system from cyberpowerpc before, and i'm wanting to get a new pc, i don't want to build it, i know the benefits of doing it yourself, but i'd really rather not build it and i don't trust myself, so don't tell me what i already know, i am wanting a pc that can stream csgo with ~200 frames at max settings 1080p. i am also wanting to stream a little pubg but i don't need such high fps, around 60 would be good, my budget is 1100-1350 usd, so if you could help me pick out one, that would be great

You're going to want the Ryzen 7 1700 + RX 580 4GB system ~$1000

Just upgrade the CPU cooler to the 240mm AIO for not much more money

and upgrade the PSU to the 1000W version because it's only +$16

The GPU upgrades there are overpriced though.

https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/AMD-Ryzen-7-Configurator

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Get any of their pcs with a 1700 amd decent gpu.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

9 minutes ago, nfolenius said:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883230217 

Found this at good price, gtx 1070 which is nice, ryzen 5 1600, or get a ryzen 7 1700 with a weaker gpu

CPU: Intel i7 6700K 4.5 ghz / CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 / Board: Asus Z170-A / GPU: Asus Rog Strix GTX 1070 8GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000 mhz / SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB / PSU: Corsair RMx 850w / Case: Fractal Design Define S / Keyboard: Corsair MX Silent / Mouse: Logitech G403 / Monitor: Dell 27" TN 1ms 1440p/144hz Gsync

4 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

You're going to want the Ryzen 7 1700 + RX 580 4GB system ~$1000

Just upgrade the CPU cooler to the 240mm AIO for not much more money

and upgrade the PSU to the 1000W version because it's only +$16

The GPU upgrades there are overpriced though.

https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/AMD-Ryzen-7-Configurator

lol why the heck is that psu so cheap for its features, anyway, you said the gpu upgrades are overpriced but i do think upgrading to the 8gb rx 580 for like 60 bucks is a steal and down the road can just throw them into crossfire, because i trust myself enough to put a card in a slot, thank you for the recommendation

Edited by nfolenius
phone autocorrected gpu to house

2 minutes ago, gbergeron said:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883230217 

Found this at good price, gtx 1070 which is nice, ryzen 5 1600, or get a ryzen 7 1700 with a weaker gpu

i would be sold if i could get the 1070 and the 1700 for cheaper, but other alternatives have that for a competitive price, but thanks!

3 minutes ago, nfolenius said:

lol why the heck is that psu so cheap for its features, anyway, you said the gpu upgrades are overpriced but i do think upgrading to the 8gb rx 580 for like 60 bucks is a steal and down the road can just throw them into crossfire, because i trust myself enough to put a card in a slot, thank you for the recommendation

Crossfire is never worth it, also not worth paying $60 to get the 8GBs of RAM. You're better off saving the money and selling the RX 580 at some point for Vega 56 whenever it's actually $399

They had a special at one point, an extra RX 470 for $119, that's the only time Crossfire was worth it.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

Just now, nfolenius said:

i would be sold if i could get the 1070 and the 1700 for cheaper, but other alternatives have that for a competitive price, but thanks!

yeah obviously get a 1070 and 1700 mannn i didn't check a lot, picked some random one..

Enjoy it :)  show us a picture when u have it

CPU: Intel i7 6700K 4.5 ghz / CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 / Board: Asus Z170-A / GPU: Asus Rog Strix GTX 1070 8GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000 mhz / SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB / PSU: Corsair RMx 850w / Case: Fractal Design Define S / Keyboard: Corsair MX Silent / Mouse: Logitech G403 / Monitor: Dell 27" TN 1ms 1440p/144hz Gsync

1 minute ago, gbergeron said:

yeah obviously get a 1070 and 1700 mannn i didn't check a lot, picked some random one..

Enjoy it :)  show us a picture when u have it

ok, won't be getting it until christmas, but i'll let you know! thx

1 minute ago, nfolenius said:

Everything will change by then lol

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Crossfire is never worth it, also not worth paying $60 to get the 8GBs of RAM. You're better off saving the money and selling the RX 580 at some point for Vega 56 whenever it's actually $399

They had a special at one point, an extra RX 470 for $119, that's the only time Crossfire was worth it.

do you mean that by crossfire literally does perform well or because it will cost me more money in the long run?

If thats the case wait for boxing day and get a 1700 + 1080 system

do you mean that by crossfire literally does perform well or because it will cost me more money in the long run?

It only works well in a few games still, has 100% scaling in Dues Ex Mankind Divided, and Total Warhammer I think. Couple more, but neither AMD nor Nvidia paid devs enough to get it going, even though it's been around for so long.

Multi GPU might be a thing under DX12/Vulkan, but that's different and requires a lot of work from game devs.

Spoiler

Just now, Damascus said:

If thats the case wait for boxing day and get a 1700 + 1080 system

okay :) thinking about checking out cyber monday and christmas sales instead of ordering it now, my parents agreed to get me a pc, but they want it to be a christmas present, who knows! i could end up with something even bettter than that if i'm lucky

okay :) thinking about checking out cyber monday and christmas sales instead of ordering it now, my parents agreed to get me a pc, but they want it to be a christmas present, who knows! i could end up with something even bettter than that if i'm lucky

Cyber monday then, aim for a 1080 and 1700

1 minute ago, Streetguru said:

It only works well in a few games still, has 100% scaling in Dues Ex Mankind Divided, and Total Warhammer I think. Couple more, but neither AMD nor Nvidia paid devs enough to get it going, even though it's been around for so long.

Multi GPU might be a thing under DX12/Vulkan, but that's different and requires a lot of work from game devs.

alright, if i get a new gpu later, i could also maybe get something that hadn't come out yet, because the next time i could possibly be getting anything upwards of 300 dollars would be until next christmas 

4 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Everything will change by then lol

i've actually had a similar build in my cart for nearly 2 months, the deal stays the same if u have it saved

3 minutes ago, nfolenius said:

i've actually had a similar build in my cart for nearly 2 months, the deal stays the same if u have it saved

No I mean new components will  be out, and the GPU pricing may finally be stable.

If Vega 56 is actually $399 by that time it's likely worth just building it yourself.

Spoiler

Just now, Streetguru said:

No I mean new components will  be out, and the GPU pricing may finally be stable.

If Vega 56 is actually $399 by that time it's likely worth just building it yourself.

Yes, but like I said, I don't trust building it myself and my parents don't like the idea of spending over a thousand dollars for me to build a pc, and then have it possibly not work when i am done and waste my money 

Sorry I'm going to be that guy; I think it's totally stupid to say " I don't want to build it myself, I don't trust myself " - I think you underestimate how hard it is to break your PC while building.

There's few things you can do to break or damage your PC during building it, most of them break down to immense stupidity. The components only fit in one place, you can't exactly put a CPU in a M.2 slot, it's hard to mess up and very easy to learn. If you can build a Lego statue you can build a PC. Most techtubers have videos of their 5 year old kids building PCs.

Really the only realistic way to break the PC or damage it heavily would be something along the lines of FORCING a component into somewhere it shouldn't go, and even then it would be very apparent it's in the wrong place, kind of like trying to screw a car wheel in place of the engine.

Modern components are tough and you can get away with a lot, you can even put the IO wires in completely wrong and use the wrong PSU 8-pin connectors and the PC will pretty likely still be fine.

If that's not enough incentive enough, you should know the PCs from Cyberpowered and most other PC builders are not only horrifically overpriced, but also have trash warranty and rip you off. They have  "2 year parts" warranty, however most of the parts have far, far longer manufacturer warranty then that (which is why building your own PC is beneficial because you can claim warranty yourself). PSU companies do 5-10 year warranty, some RAM companies do lifetime warranty, GPU companies do 3 years, etc.

Ontop of that these trash units ship with crappy, fire hazard powersupplies, crappy motherboards and reference-GPUs; as far as high end PCs go, they're trash and have trash component choices to save money.

Here's a £1135 Cyberpowered PC: https://www.cyberpowersystem.co.uk/system/Syber-M-Pro-200

Here's the same PC built by yourself for £810: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/4k67QV

Main Rig

CPU: Ryzen 2700X 
Cooler: Corsair H150i PRO RGB 360mm Liquid Cooler
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VII Hero
RAM: 16GB (2x8) Trident Z RGB 3200MHZ
SSD: Samsung 960 EVO NVME SSD 1TB, Intel 1TB NVME

Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti OC

Case: Phanteks Evolv X
Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Platinum-Rated

Radiator Fans: 3x Corsair ML120
Case Fans: 4x be quiet! Silent Wings 3

Also, i've found a lot of the time it's also cheaper to buy the parts yourself and get a local PC store to build it. You'd still maybe save $200 and get a better PC if you chose the parts and brands yourself and payed $50-100 for a store to build it.

Main Rig

4 minutes ago, nfolenius said:

Yes, but like I said, I don't trust building it myself and my parents don't like the idea of spending over a thousand dollars for me to build a pc, and then have it possibly not work when i am done and waste my money 

The change of something not working is basically 0 and you get a better machine in the end.

Spoiler

The change of something not working is basically 0 and you get a better machine in the end.

yeah, one thing i am nervous about is failing to figure out how to install windows to my ssd, without an optical drive, and the whole flash drive installation is really confusing to me if i do build it myself

Agree with this guy, there's three outcomes:

1) PC works fine because its not hard to build a pc lol (99% chance of this happening)

2) component is dead on arrival - just send it back for a replacement (buy from amazon they'll send a next day replacement)

3) you do something that takes mass amounts of stupidity, like stripping apart every wire, taking apart the PSU and filling it with random bolts and wires before plugging it back in

Main Rig

yeah, one thing i am nervous about is failing to figure out how to install windows to my ssd, without an optical drive, and the whole flash drive installation is really confusing to me if i do build it myself

I don't use optical drives to install windows, this is literally as basic as installing a GPU

All you do is plug in the USB, and when your PC starts booting you go to the boot menu. There will be a list of bootable devices (your SSD, any other hard drives etc) and you pick your USB. From there you literally just press "next" until windows starts installing.

Main Rig