New build for around 1200 euro from Amazon.de

Hello! I am planning to build myself new PC, and my budget is around 1200 euro. The parts will be bought through amazon.de, because here is Cyprus it's fucking expensive. These people don't know the money. Hope the delivery will be free, or at least not that expensive. (Hope somebody can give me some light in the shopping from Amazon, and how the things are with the warranty)  

These are the parts I stopped at. 

Asus ROG Strix x370

Ryzen 5 1600x

16GB RAM g skill Trident Z (I wanted to get the RGB version, but with all that computability issues, fast/slow ram, hynix/Samsung dies etc.. I don't want to risk) 

Case Phanteks Eclipse P400s White with the tempered glass windows. It's not in the basket because those fuckers rised the price with 40 euro. And now it's 130

Corsair RM750x white.

For cooling I was going to get Corsair h115i, but I saw few reviews in newegg about seized pump and fire and things like that... 

So I went with the Kraken x62. I know the cooling is overkill, but it looks way better and cleaner with it. 

And Samsung 960 Evo 512GB for boot drive. Can be changed with ADATA SX9000, but not in the stores yet... And I don't want to wait much. 

This is it (kinda). The computer will be used for gaming and editing my GoPro videos, heavy multitasking and at least 20 chrome tabs opened all the time :D (can reach over 60)

I am planning to overclock, but not much with Ryzen. For GPU I will use GTX 780.

I also have x2 HDDs for storage which I am going to use. 

Screenshot_20171001-114900.png

CPU: AMD Athlon II x4 631 3.3GHz OC 1,450V core, stock cooler
GPU: Palit GTS 450 Core Voltage: 1037mV, Core Clock 860MHz, Memory Clock 1870MHz
RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 4GB x1 
Motherboard: AsRock a75m-hvs 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
GPU: Asus ROG Strix 1070
RAM: G SKill Trident Z RGB 3200 CL14
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix x370-F Gaming
Monitor: Aorus AD27QD

Seems good to me!

I will be getting X370-F too, it is a nice piece.

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM

Do somebody knows something about the warranty ? Will I be able to use my warranty in case of failure, since I am buying most of the parts from the manufacturer (amd, Corsair, g skill etc...) 

GPU: Palit GTS 450 Core Voltage: 1037mV, Core Clock 860MHz, Memory Clock 1870MHz
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  (€205.51 @ Mindfactory) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler  (€56.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: Asus - STRIX X370-F GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€187.84 @ Mindfactory) 
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  (€152.56 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€164.74 @ Mindfactory) 
Case: Fractal Design - Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case  (€89.90 @ Caseking) 
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€112.85 @ Mindfactory) 
Total: €970.39

Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7GHz | Asus Maximus VII Hero | NZXT Kraken X61 | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro(Red) @ 1866MHz | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 250GB Samsung 850-EVO | 2- way SLI Asus Strix GTX 970's @ 1500MHz | EVGA 750W G2 | NZXT H440(black/red) | 3x120mm Sharkoon Shark Blade fans(red) | 3x140mm Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2 fans |

49 minutes ago, Sanctorum said:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  (€205.51 @ Mindfactory) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler  (€56.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: Asus - STRIX X370-F GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€187.84 @ Mindfactory) 
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  (€152.56 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€164.74 @ Mindfactory) 
Case: Fractal Design - Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case  (€89.90 @ Caseking) 
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€112.85 @ Mindfactory) 
Total: €970.39

Thanks for the build, but I can't shop from mindfactory, because I am not in Germany, and they don't ship to Cyprus. Also, the shipping g is expensive AF. 50 bucks only for the NVMe, and for every other part, more shipping cost. 

I want to make "white and black" build with blue lighting (maybe). Air cooling is enough for this CPU, but it looks better with the AIO cooler (more things to fail :/

The memmory is "slow" because the CAS latency is 16. For Ryzen is better to be with lower latency. 

About the SSD, I am not sure if the NVMe is not better for a bit more bucks, you get better speed. 

7 minutes ago, m0nss7erKill said:

Thanks for the build, but I can't shop from mindfactory, because I am not in Germany, and they don't ship to Cyprus.

Okay, so get the same parts, but from Amazon then. It's all pretty much the exact same price from Amazon anyway.

I want to make "white and black" build with blue lighting (maybe). Air cooling is enough for this CPU, but it looks better with the AIO cooler (more things to fail :/

What?

The memmory is "slow" because the CAS latency is 16. For Ryzen is better to be with lower latency. 

What? What memory is slow?

9 minutes ago, m0nss7erKill said:

For Ryzen is better to be with lower latency. 

CL16 is fine, the RAM I suggested is CL15. Ryzen likes faster RAM, 3000/3200MHz speed preferred.

9 minutes ago, m0nss7erKill said:

About the SSD, I am not sure if the NVMe is not better for a bit more bucks, you get better speed. 

It's not worth the premium. You won't really notice the benefit unless you do a lot of 4k video editing, just save 70 euros and get an 850 EVO.

Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7GHz | Asus Maximus VII Hero | NZXT Kraken X61 | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro(Red) @ 1866MHz | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 250GB Samsung 850-EVO | 2- way SLI Asus Strix GTX 970's @ 1500MHz | EVGA 750W G2 | NZXT H440(black/red) | 3x120mm Sharkoon Shark Blade fans(red) | 3x140mm Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2 fans |

17 minutes ago, Sanctorum said:

Okay, so get the same parts, but from Amazon then. It's all pretty much the exact same price from Amazon anyway.

What?

What? What memory is slow?

CL16 is fine, the RAM I suggested is CL15. Ryzen likes faster RAM, 3000/3200MHz speed preferred.

It's not worth the premium. You won't really notice the benefit unless you do a lot of 4k video editing, just save 70 euros and get an 850 EVO.

White case is a must :D I like the Phanteks eclipse p400, but it's black inside. I can paint it white with plastic dip, but I do t know how it's going to llook. NZXT 340 elite is nice one, but it's not shipped to Cyprus. 

The lower the latency is, the faster the ram will be. Also, Samsung B-dies are "better for Ryzen" 

I can really save 100 bucks with the air cooling, and also it will be more reliable, but I really like the look of AIO coolers (not all :D) 

Also 60/70 buck from the SSD instead of NVMe. For this price(or a bit more), I can buy another one, only for the OS. 

As I am also currently residing in Cyprus and in the process of slowly planning a build to buy around Christmas, can you give a rough estimate of the cost difference between Amazon and local shops? Also, which shops have you looked into?

8 hours ago, GregKos said:

As I am also currently residing in Cyprus and in the process of slowly planning a build to buy around Christmas, can you give a rough estimate of the cost difference between Amazon and local shops? Also, which shops have you looked into?

It was like 50 bucks only from the CPU (R5 1600x) add 50+ for the ram, GPU, etc.. 

These people are crazy. 

It's probably going to be this one. 

500gb for games and 128 for OS

Don't know when amazon.de will have Trident Z RGB 16gb kit 3200mhz cl14 (because Samsung b dies), that's why I am going g with the non RGB version. 

R5 1600x

Strix x370-f etc... 

Corsair m65 and I will order Corsair k95 platium from amazon.co., because they do t have "normal ones" in amazon.de. only french, German, qwertz, azerty etc... 

Screenshot_20171008-143128.png

Get a 1TB HDD for games and swap the different SSDs to a single 250GB one for the OS and other programs.

Go with the R5 1600 over the 1600-X, they overclock the same.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

If you are reusing the GTX 780 then why do you need a 750W psu ? Also why an X370 over B350 such as the B350-F ?

1 hour ago, lee32uk said:

If you are reusing the GTX 780 then why do you need a 750W psu ? Also why an X370 over B350 such as the B350-F ?

I will use the GTX 780, because it will do the job for me, and never used it's full potential. Bought 1 year ago 2nd hand, and I used it with Athlon II X4 631, because my GTS 450 died. 

And for the chipset, idk. :D

3 hours ago, m0nss7erKill said:

I will use the GTX 780, because it will do the job for me, and never used it's full potential. Bought 1 year ago 2nd hand, and I used it with Athlon II X4 631, because my GTS 450 died. 

And for the chipset, idk. :D

Well for a single gpu a 550W psu is enough. If you have no plans to sli in the future then the Asus B350-F Strix will be cheaper than the X370 version.

15 hours ago, lee32uk said:

Well for a single gpu a 550W psu is enough. If you have no plans to sli in the future then the Asus B350-F Strix will be cheaper than the X370 version.

Yeah but didnt x370 had 2 lanes more ? And 2 more USBs :D USB ports are never enough. I know it's 80 buck cheaper but idk... And 550w won't be enough for my system. (According to cooler master power calculator) 

I'll need around 600w PSU, so I will probably look for 650 80+ gold

Edit: or no.. I will be more comfortable with more headroom. Idk

Edited by m0nss7erKill

Everything is ordered. 

R5 1600x

X370strix

960 Evo 500GB

16gb trident z 3200 cl 14 RGB

Phanteks eclipse p400

Cryorg h7? Lumi

2 140mm Corsair fans

Corsair m65

Rm750x white

I think that was all. Hope they will come fast and without problems.

I need to buy 2 cans of white plastidip and one blue for the case inside. 

I'm very interested in whether everything delivers fast and with no issues. Please do update this thread when possible!

19 hours ago, GregKos said:

I'm very interested in whether everything delivers fast and with no issues. Please do update this thread when possible!

Sure I will do! I have few headaches with Amazon right now. I had to sent them statement from the bank via fax so they can confirm my transaction or smth like that. I am still waiting. (Sent it this morning) (at least I got confirmation that they got my fax (after I called amazon.de after all day searching and making new fake account, so I can contact the support, and few hours later calling them :D )  But the nice thing is that my Cryorg H7 was sent today. Since it's sold from another shop via Amazon, I had no problem with it. At worst, the last part will be here in the middle of November :( hope it's the beginning at worst. I have to ship my GTX 780 from Bulgaria to Cyprus, and my 2 HDDs. And another bullshits. Also I have to find from where to buy plastidip. 

@GregKos I am not sure if I have seen you somewhere in Cyprus. Might be just my mind  playing tricks on me :D

Thanks everybody for joining this thread. Will keep you in check with the situation around my PC and my order. 

15 minutes ago, m0nss7erKill said:

Sure I will do! I have few headaches with Amazon right now. I had to sent them statement from the bank via fax so they can confirm my transaction or smth like that. I am still waiting. (Sent it this morning) (at least I got confirmation that they got my fax (after I called amazon.de after all day searching and making new fake account, so I can contact the support, and few hours later calling them :D )  But the nice thing is that my Cryorg H7 was sent today. Since it's sold from another shop via Amazon, I had no problem with it. At worst, the last part will be here in the middle of November :( hope it's the beginning at worst. I have to ship my GTX 780 from Bulgaria to Cyprus, and my 2 HDDs. And another bullshits. Also I have to find from where to buy plastidip. 

@GregKos I am not sure if I have seen you somewhere in Cyprus. Might be just my mind  playing tricks on me :D

Thanks everybody for joining this thread. Will keep you in check with the situation around my PC and my order. 

You should be able to find Plastidip on Amazon. Either the UK or German one.

On 10/11/2017 at 6:29 PM, lee32uk said:

You should be able to find Plastidip on Amazon. Either the UK or German one.

Nah, that's more waiting and money for shipping. I'll find somewhere here. 

• 2 weeks later...

Update. After one and a half week headaches with amazon.de, my account is finally unblocked. 

When you are sending this shit, write your phone, email, name, address, postcode and other bullshits like this on the sheet, just in case.

I'll be going with 1600, because I don't want to wait till 4th November for the x version. It's clocked 1600 anyway... 

And I thought that it will be effortless to order from Amazon... 

New update. Almost everything is here. I paid for fast shipping and almost everything is here. I need to get my ram, GPU and case. 

IMG_20171025_171722.jpg

On 10/25/2017 at 6:14 PM, m0nss7erKill said:

New update. Almost everything is here. I paid for fast shipping and almost everything is here. I need to get my ram, GPU and case. 

IMG_20171025_171722.jpg

Super happy for you man, happy building! :D

All in all around 15 days then, order to delivery. Not really bad I'd say.

I'm situated in Larnaca at the moment, if you don't live here I believe you didn't really see me :P