Very rare youtube problem with video playback

chexor

About 4-5hrs ago i noticed this problem, on youtube video is forcing me to play it at 144p and slow buffering even at that resolution (at 720p or 1080p wont even start buffering).

Everything else is fine, twitch 1080p sorce no stutters.. But when i play some new random video, it buffers fine at 1080p, and if i restart page and get back to video, that same video WONT buffer, and force me to 144p (before reloading page video was buffering just fine, after i try to play it later it wont buffer..

So i play oneNEW video, any video it's fine, when i try to play it for second time, nop it wont buffer and force me to 144p.

I tried another PC with windows 7 (mine is w10) same thing, that videos that i have been watching for once, wont play again.. Same on mobile phone.

I did restart cable modem, and my router, its not fixing it (same thing when i plug directly LAN cable into modem). Not logged at any account or using any adblock etc..

Is there something i could do? 

4 hours ago, lobster_zoidberg said:

REST NOT RESET

What is that even supposed to mean? Rest?

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

11 hours ago, TheGeeker said:

leave the thing off for more than 4 seconds - like overnight. 

On 9/27/2017 at 4:55 PM, lobster_zoidberg said:

leave the thing off for more than 4 seconds - like overnight. 

On 9/27/2017 at 5:39 AM, TheGeeker said:

Wasnt about modem, i found out that youtube it self was slowing me down because apperently i "watched too many videos" or started one video over and over so it is some security thing, so people cant push views so much or something like that..