Google results in Japanese WTF

OK guys... For some reason when you search google the website title shows up in Japanese??? I have no idea why this is happening I checked and the page title is correct in the header. The company is using wordpress to design the website. I can't find any reason for this to happen can anyone give ANY suggestions?

Please and thank you

wordpres.PNG

what browser?

any plugins / extentions?
tried with other browsers?

Have you tried to perform a sudden temporary interrupt of the electricity flow to your computational device followed by a re-initialization procedure of the central processing unit and associated components?

Personal Rig Specs

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.8GHZ
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING
Graphics Card: Inno3D ICHILL GEFORCE GTX 1080 TI X3 ULTRA
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4 2x8GB @ 3GHZ
Storage: 2 x Samsung NVMe SSD 960 EVO 256GB in Raid | 2 x Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop 

(seagates are originally external drives removed from casing and installed internally)
PSU: Seasonic Prime Titanium 850W 
Case: Mission SG GGX 3.5 (same as Rosewill Cullinan or Anidees AI Crystal with other stock fans)
Cooling: Kraken X62 for CPU, Corsair H55 with NZXT Kraken G12 for GPU 

Because Japanese is the default language of that website? OR many they havent properly figured settings for Search engines (which doesnt send detailed information, unlike browsers)

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: HP EX920 1TB PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA SSD, 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally, 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172) left outside Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

Just now, Changis said:

what browser?

any plugins / extentions?
tried with other browsers?

Using basic chrome. Tried mobile and IE getting the same results 

1 minute ago, Jurrunio said:

Because Japanese is the default language of that website? OR many they havent properly figured settings for Search engines (which doesnt send detailed information, unlike browsers)

The website is set for English as far as I know. I have been redesigning it the past few days. I have the title set to plain English and when you click the result it goes to the proper website.   

i get the same result.. nothing you can do, problem is located at google or southland holdings

Have you tried to perform a sudden temporary interrupt of the electricity flow to your computational device followed by a re-initialization procedure of the central processing unit and associated components?

Personal Rig Specs

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.8GHZ
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING
Graphics Card: Inno3D ICHILL GEFORCE GTX 1080 TI X3 ULTRA
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4 2x8GB @ 3GHZ
Storage: 2 x Samsung NVMe SSD 960 EVO 256GB in Raid | 2 x Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop 

(seagates are originally external drives removed from casing and installed internally)
PSU: Seasonic Prime Titanium 850W 
Case: Mission SG GGX 3.5 (same as Rosewill Cullinan or Anidees AI Crystal with other stock fans)
Cooling: Kraken X62 for CPU, Corsair H55 with NZXT Kraken G12 for GPU 

14 minutes ago, Jrhumphrey89 said:

The website is set for English as far as I know. I have been redesigning it the past few days. I have the title set to plain English and when you click the result it goes to the proper website.   

Yes but the company is registered as a Japanese company and as stated the website is registered in the Japanese language so it will show like that and google translate will do the rest if need be.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

14 minutes ago, Changis said:

i get the same result.. nothing you can do, problem is located at google or southland holdings

I checked the title page settings in word press and in the html with google and it it showing the same. I am confused as to why the website would show like that. I have full admin rights to the page, but no idea what change I could make on my end to make any difference. I have tried to find a way to submit an issue to google with no luck either :(

title.PNG

3 minutes ago, Leonard said:

Yes but the company is registered as a Japanese company and as stated the website is registered in the Japanese language so it will show like that and google translate will do the rest if need be.

So a Japanese company shares the same name but the link is going to my companies address is that correct? Anything I can do to separate these entities?  

2 minutes ago, Jrhumphrey89 said:

So a Japanese company shares the same name but the link is going to my companies address is that correct? Anything I can do to separate these entities?  

Well if your company has the same name as this Japan company then you will need to contact Google about the listing and make sure you have the needed proof that your company is not the one listed in Japan. is your company newer than this Japanese company?

Just now, Leonard said:

Well if your company has the same name as this Japan company then you will need to contact Google about the listing and make sure you have the needed proof that your company is not the one listed in Japan. is your company newer than this Japanese company?

Our company has been around for a long time but as far as website I am not sure who would be newer. I have looked into contacting google and gone through their support channels and posted on the forums however I do not know how I would directly contact their support or submit a trouble case? Any ideas on this?

1 minute ago, Jrhumphrey89 said:

Our company has been around for a long time but as far as website I am not sure who would be newer. I have looked into contacting google and gone through their support channels and posted on the forums however I do not know how I would directly contact their support or submit a trouble case? Any ideas on this?

Have you ever looked for Google My Business?....that is where you should go and not regular support. The newer thing would be regarding website traffic and search engine searches, the more searches the more popular your listing will become, another thing, adding say like a LLC or &Sons to your name will then change the search results in a search engine but wait until you get in contact with Google.

2 minutes ago, Leonard said:

Have you ever looked for Google My Business?....that is where you should go and not regular support. The newer thing would be regarding website traffic and search engine searches, the more searches the more popular your listing will become, another thing, adding say like a LLC or &Sons to your name will then change the search results in a search engine but wait until you get in contact with Google.

Word thanks for the heads up I will look into google for my business. Adding the LLC or another tag is a great idea too. Thanks man

4 minutes ago, Jrhumphrey89 said:

Word thanks for the heads up I will look into google for my business. Adding the LLC or another tag is a great idea too. Thanks man

Why this happened it a bit of a weird thing because Google normally checks the names before listing, this could be a mistake on Google's part so make sure to keep calm and check with them if some error was made on their part.

Recently a program called CCleaner got hack on the server side and it is stated that it is bigger than just CCleaner, among the other companies that got hit was Google an MSI, just this week google erased some data because some of my settings got reset to a previous date, maybe this is causing your problem, you never really know.

I hope you get what i am saying,, let them resolve or try to resolve the problem before you go through the hassle of renaming your company.

3 hours ago, Leonard said:

Why this happened it a bit of a weird thing because Google normally checks the names before listing, this could be a mistake on Google's part so make sure to keep calm and check with them if some error was made on their part.

Recently a program called CCleaner got hack on the server side and it is stated that it is bigger than just CCleaner, among the other companies that got hit was Google an MSI, just this week google erased some data because some of my settings got reset to a previous date, maybe this is causing your problem, you never really know.

I hope you get what i am saying,, let them resolve or try to resolve the problem before you go through the hassle of renaming your company.

Yea for sure I get what you mean. I am currently trying to verify access as the Google My business admin. I am also pretty certain that the site got hacked and I am dealing with cleaning that up. One thing is my word press needs to be updated but I am worried about repercussions of updating it :/...

Thanks for the help man wouldn't know what I'd do without you.

15 minutes ago, Jrhumphrey89 said:

Yea for sure I get what you mean. I am currently trying to verify access as the Google My business admin. I am also pretty certain that the site got hacked and I am dealing with cleaning that up. One thing is my word press needs to be updated but I am worried about repercussions of updating it :/...

Thanks for the help man wouldn't know what I'd do without you.

I know what you mean about updating stuff, it sucks. Didn't you setup two factor authentication for your Business, if not do so when you get through.

13 minutes ago, Leonard said:

I know what you mean about updating stuff, it sucks. Didn't you setup two factor authentication for your Business, if not do so when you get through.

No I haven't... Honestly man I am just a level 2 tech they hired monday to help close tickets lol. I just happened to see some issues on the website started updating it and then got sucked into website fixing. I hadn't even heard of word press till a couple days ago. 

40 minutes ago, Jrhumphrey89 said:

No I haven't... Honestly man I am just a level 2 tech they hired monday to help close tickets lol. I just happened to see some issues on the website started updating it and then got sucked into website fixing. I hadn't even heard of word press till a couple days ago. 

Alright well talk with whom ever and get on it. Hope you succeed.