AMD Prepares New Game Bundle, Includes Secret Unannounced Game.

TechFan@ic

So AMD has been cooking quite the meal deep in its kitchens, or labs (whatever you'd like to call them).

I personally like to refer to them collectively as the red room.

This meal is composed of 2 main courses and a secret ingredient.

The 2 main courses represent the juggernaut that is Battlefield 4 and the highly anticipated Ubisoft title Watch Dogs.

The secret ingredient is still unknown, but could it be?? dare I say !?? "GASP" Half Life 2: Episode 3 !? I guess we'll have to wait and see...

One thing is for certain, AMD has been on one hell of a roll with its phenomenal game bundles lately, this is quite unheard of in the gaming industry, it used to be when you bought a card with a game bundle in the olden days you ended up getting an obscure little game no one has ever heard of, AMD utterly shattered this trend with its Gaming Evolved program and it continues to do so, surprising us every step of the way.

Stay tuned, 2013 is going to be exciting !

In the mean time check out some of these games.

Battlefield 4 Official Gameplay Footage

Watch Dogs Official Trailer

www.fudzilla.com/home/item/30909-amd-preparing-new-never-settle-bundled

TechFanatic,

Fantastic news ! unannounced and "secret" make me super excited !

I really hope it's Valve's next project !

If i can get the pre order bonus with getting a 7950 or 7970 im gonna upgrade to one of those but im glad they are doing this even tough in my country you do not get any bonus games :/

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Ew, BF4.

Would opt for the secret project or Watch Dogs, BF4 is not worth it.

Ew, BF4.

I think its worth it to people who like multiplayer FPS , no other fps game on the market can compare to bf3 even tough it has its flaws.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Ew, BF4.

Yeah and you can say that to pretty much any other multiplayer FPS. Sure BF is significant on it's own, but it's just another FPS.

I like BF, rather have BF4 than bioshock inf. + crysis 3

EDIT: You think that a 8970 GHz would come with all three games? that would be awesome.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

Ew, BF4.

I'm waiting for ARMA III D:

well, you'd be waiting till next year at the earliest....

What do game bundles do for the sales of the games themselves? How does it work financially for the publisher?

AMD pays for the cost of the games as well as some development costs to get all that advertising in return.

if i hear one more internet rumor about hl2 ep 3...

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces