Witch keyboard sould I buy

Hi!

At first sorry for my English. I want to buy a mechanical keyboard, with brown or red switches (or maybe with blue switches, but i will try them once another, cause I can't choose it yet). I want the cheapest solution as possible. I want on my keyboard a numeric pad (I don't know if this is the right word to use, but you know guys, that part on the right with numbers :D) I was the happier if I get numeric pad, but don't get the arrows (like on the CM Storm Quickfire TK ). That isn't a bad thing if the keyboard has backlight, but if has, I want a red backlight (but isn't necessary to have any  backlight). I thinked about the Kingston Hyperx Alloy FPS, or a Corsair Strafe keyboard, but I don't know if there is a better solution.

Thanks for help. :)

2 hours ago, ThePirateHunter said:

Hi!

At first sorry for my English. I want to buy a mechanical keyboard, with brown or red switches (or maybe with blue switches, but i will try them once another, cause I can't choose it yet). I want the cheapest solution as possible. I want on my keyboard a numeric pad (I don't know if this is the right word to use, but you know guys, that part on the right with numbers :D) I was the happier if I get numeric pad, but don't get the arrows (like on the CM Storm Quickfire TK ). That isn't a bad thing if the keyboard has backlight, but if has, I want a red backlight (but isn't necessary to have any  backlight). I thinked about the Kingston Hyperx Alloy FPS, or a Corsair Strafe keyboard, but I don't know if there is a better solution.

Thanks for help. :)

i have the strafe, infact im writing this with it right now.. i 100% recommend it, it has rgb lighting, you can get either the red or the brown switches, i have the brown and they are good for me as they make a cool sound, if you want it to be quieter get the red switches.

but overall i really recommend it, you can use macros and alot of stuff with it, it also has a wrist rest thing.

4 hours ago, ThePirateHunter said:

Versti , and Aytex

What is your opinion about CM Masterkeys Pro M?

i never tried, so cant say anytthing about it.. sry