Awful Cinebech Scores, Replacement Suggestion for laptop?

My Lenovo B50 something laptop has an Intel Core i3 4030u, 6 GB of RAM, 500GB HDD and Intel HD Graphics 4400.

it had only 2 Gigs of RAM but I added another stick. It is not very old 4 years(medium age) the frame is in pieces.

My Cinebench 15 Scores:-

OpenGL 23.44 FPS

CPU  140 cb (Yes I typed it right)

I tested with only one browser tab opened up and got almost similar results over three tries.(It took me a really long time especially the CPU)

So can I even run FIFA 14 on it. I think I should replace it or can I manage another 6 months with it.

I use it extensively for browsing, media consumption, no gaming not even online(I did play Asphalt 8 and it ran pretty well except for the occasional time it lagged when to many tabs were open)

Any recommendations for my usage as given above with very limited gaming (No AAA titles) and extensive video watching and typing within 1000$. I live in India so the price is significantly higher than in US or any other place for that matter so a little above the budget would be ok. I would like a good screen touchscreen preferred and a good battery life. Portability not key but lightweight would be nice. Many of you guys are gonna tell me not to get a laptop for better cinebench scores but this ones falling apart. I can feel the heat from the exposed heat sink when I run Open GL.

you shouldn't base replacing your laptop on cinebench scores only. Do it do what you need it to currently? if so, keep it, cinebench scores effectively mean nothing if it meets your own requirements.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

2 hours ago, Tarun10 said:

My Lenovo B50 something laptop has an Intel Core i3 4030u, 6 GB of RAM, 500GB HDD and Intel HD Graphics 4400.

it had only 2 Gigs of RAM but I added another stick. It is not very old 4 years(medium age) the frame is in pieces.

My Cinebench 15 Scores:-

OpenGL 23.44 FPS

CPU  140 cb (Yes I typed it right)

I tested with only one browser tab opened up and got almost similar results over three tries.(It took me a really long time especially the CPU)

So can I even run FIFA 14 on it. I think I should replace it or can I manage another 6 months with it.

I use it extensively for browsing, media consumption, no gaming not even online(I did play Asphalt 8 and it ran pretty well except for the occasional time it lagged when to many tabs were open)

Any recommendations for my usage as given above with very limited gaming (No AAA titles) and extensive video watching and typing within 1000$. I live in India so the price is significantly higher than in US or any other place for that matter so a little above the budget would be ok. I would like a good screen touchscreen preferred and a good battery life. Portability not key but lightweight would be nice. Many of you guys are gonna tell me not to get a laptop for better cinebench scores but this ones falling apart. I can feel the heat from the exposed heat sink when I run Open GL.

try searching on hp and dell India websites

Thanks I will check the websites if I decide to buy a new laptop. There are sales on many Online shopping websites. It des barely manage to get me through but it is literally in pieces(the frame and the power cord), it has awful battery life(less than 2 hours while browsing lightly with some typing and a few videos on YouTube), it takes even longer to charge up(abut 2 1/2 hours) and it overheats a lot. I think I will use it for the rest of this year and try a New Year or Christmas Sale. Thanks a lot guys.