560ti keeps failing in f@h

titel says it all. runs fine in games but folding it keeps crashing

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

titel says it all. runs fine in games but folding it keeps crashing

Do you have it overclocked?

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

i did at one point but i put it back to refrence 560ti hawk specs. trying it now with fan at 100% insted of auto.

also on a side note my 9500gt im using to fold as well in this computer dosent fail but the progress bar dosent move been at 0.00% for 3 days

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

i did at one point but i put it back to refrence 560ti hawk specs. trying it now with fan at 100% insted of auto.

also on a side note my 9500gt im using to fold as well in this computer dosent fail but the progress bar dosent move been at 0.00% for 3 days

Try underclocking it. F@H is very very picky on GPU overclocks. Also the 9500GT is not supported to fold. Thats a lie...

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Try underclocking it. F@H is very very picky on GPU overclocks. Also the 9500GT is not supported to fold.

so trying to use the 9500 is pointless? it reconizes it but wont fold?

so trying to use the 9500 is pointless? it reconizes it but wont fold?

I lied...it is supported to fold. If you don't have any WU on that card I would try and delete that GPU slot and then add it back in.

I lied...it is supported to fold. If you don't have any WU on that card I would try and delete that GPU slot and then add it back in.

ill give that a shot thanks sorry havent folded sence 2009 but was when ati was pushing folding in their driver installs

I believe the 9500 my actually have a problem getting a valid WU - although technically supported, I believe you now need a minimum of a 9800 to get a valid GPU WU?

For your 560:

1 - In advanced view, delete the GPU slot and try re-adding it - see if that helps.

2 - Just re-installed FAH over existing, see if that does it...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I believe the 9500 my actually have a problem getting a valid WU - although technically supported, I believe you now need a minimum of a 9800 to get a valid GPU WU?

For your 560:

1 - In advanced view, delete the GPU slot and try re-adding it - see if that helps.

2 - Just re-installed FAH over existing, see if that does it...

okay ima just pull my 9500 out then and yeah ill try reinstalling it here soon