mountain dew

skism6095

If anyone drinks or eats doritos and isnt using the codes from the promotion i would greatly appreciate them. im at 20,000 points as of right now. Im not trying to win the xbox one btw just wanting the headset or soundbar off the marketplace.

no begging :o

i dont see this as begging seeing as they are just unused codes getting thrown away.

If anyone drinks or eats doritos and isnt using the codes from the promotion i would greatly appreciate them. im at 20,000 points as of right now. Im not trying to win the xbox one btw just wanting the headset or soundbar off the marketplace.

Soda is bad for you. :D But how do I drink doritos??? :o 

i dont see this as begging seeing as they are just unused codes getting thrown away.

you're asking for something.. that's like me making a thread saying "if anyone has a spare bf4 code can i have it?" because it's not being used anyway..

well i just skimmed the code of conduct didnt see anything about "begging" as you say.

Simmer down bitches, mighty Windspeed is upon us.

Ooooh, begging.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Sorry my chocolate milk and dorito mix margarita doesnt have any points except a tummy ache.

That's just like a homeless person asking a person for food he's about to throw out, the situation doesn't matter, its still begging.

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

That's just like a homeless person asking a person for food he's about to throw out, the situation doesn't matter, its still begging

this whole topic has been blown out of proportion. i simply asked for some help getting points. im not begging for money or games or anything of any value. Its as if i posted my religious views or something.

I wouldn't see this as begging..stop comparing it to a game key or someone begging for food. OP is asking nicely if anyone that has these codes, that the majority of people toss out all the time anyway, would be willing to share. Stop being all hardcore serious.