*Urgent* In need of headset advice

Hi there!

As I'm writing this I'm constantly peeking down the right corner of my screen, you see, in 2 hours 40 minutes an unique offer expires.

The deal gives you 1/3 off the Astro A50s, which usually sell for around $300 in the US (I live in Sweden though).

I'm currently looking for a pair of headphones/headset and this seemed very viable.

However, since Astro is a "gaming headset" company in still in doubt. Relative to other gaming headsets these are supposed to have great audio quality (yet they're wireless...), and then I love the design, build quality and the reviewers opinion on the comfort.

Still, if anybody have had experience with these and other head- phones/sets in the past, I'd be very thankful if you could give me some insight in whever this is worth getting or not. (in terms of audio quality ).

Thanks in advance

//Shuai Shao

P.S. Hurry please, only 2 hours 25 minutes left!

@

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Dont do it.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

@MayflowerElectronics 

Batsignal activated! Help is on the way Shuai!

(But seriously he is basically going to tell you the same thing everyone else will here: buy good headphones+clip on mic)

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Lol, yeah, buy a pair of good headphones and a mic.

HD 558's and a blue snowflake are half of that price.

@Shuai you can trust mayflower. They make some nice audio products

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Or get MDR 7506, cheaper than HD558 and still excellent. And if you don't want a standing mic, get ModMic.

3770k MaxVFormula 7970 16gb AX760 1 barracuda 250 840 NHD14 

Or get MDR 7506, cheaper than HD558 and still excellent. And if you don't want a standing mic, get ModMic.

They're out of stock.

I have them they are great sound but as usual you will get better sound from some normal headphones

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

If you want to go cheapo, but still get decent quality, here:

Wired version

Wireless version

They are good. I own many pair. Due to having many nephews.

Shipping is slow (a week in transit), but it's a 15 people company. What can you do? The deals are great.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

@Shuai I have used Astro A40s and A50s for the last 2 years. While they do not have audiophile grade sound quality they are not bad. The sound on them is rather good and the pre sets are nice to use for different things like movies/games. I'm sick of people on the forum just saying no to gaming headsets and you have to get something from the likes of Sennheiser, Audio Technica or Beyr Dynamics etc.. The wireless works flawlessly with a rather large range (ask anyone I'm usually in Teamspeak with). Because of the frequency it operates on it there is never any interference. The mic quality is also great. They are definitely worth it if you are looking for a wireless headset, my only complaint is the top headband isn't the most padded but I spend an absurd amount of time with it on so take this with a grain of salt.