Looking to sell my PC, can someone value it for me?

So I built my PC in May of 2015 and have had it pretty much the same ever since. I'm looking to sell it and save a bit more money on top of it so I can build a new and much better spec system. I'm aware of how much I paid for it all but I don't know what to value it at? Would someone be able to help me out? I use it most days, but I honestly don't play games as much as I expected, maybe about an hour of GTA5 a day five days a week, if even that? It's mainly a Youtube/Netflix/Word machine as I have just finished college so never had too much time. Obviously I know that that information is to be taken into account because of usage and stuff. So then, onto my specs and what I paid for them!

Motherboard: Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 @ £42.99 
CPU: AMD FX-6300 @ £77.76 
RAM: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB (4x 4GB sticks) @ £91.12 
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Palit Jetstream 4GB @ £194.99 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB @ £59.97 
SSD: Kingston 120GB SSDNow V300 @ £43.99
PSU: Aerocool Integrator 500W @ £26.92 
Case: Thermaltake Versa H15 (Windowed) @ £34.99
Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO @ £25.99
Wireless Card: TP-Link TL-WN781ND @ £7.53 
OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-Bit @ £79.99 *UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 10*

Total: £686.24

So can someone please tell me what they think is a reasonable price to sell it at/ask for? Or maybe a reasonable starting amount for an Ebay bid? 

Cheers! 

Somewhere between 400 to 500 £ would be a good start, although depending on what else is on the market add or subtract 100 £.

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

450-500 pounds. Will probably have to lower it to 400 or so since it's used.

I used to be quite active here.

Yep - everybody's been accurate. 400-500 should do. The parts aren't nice but are good for people just getting into computers and want to have a budget option. I'd say offer 500 and let people low-ball you to 400 (if needed).

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/