Have the g910 looking to replace it

theminnesotanman
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

K95 gets my vote, Razer are notorious for build quality

currently have the logitech g910 keyboard and i looking at either getting the black widow chroma v2 or the k95 plat. To anyone who has owned or own either the specific keyboards or ones similar what are the pros and cons and what wouldyou guys recommend. I do general programming, gaming, editing, etc. usually at my desk for about 8- 12 hours a day. Looking for something comfortable and a little clackier than the g switches on the g910. Thanks for any help :)

K95 gets my vote, Razer are notorious for build quality

On 9/8/2017 at 6:48 PM, theminnesotanman said:

currently have the logitech g910 keyboard and i looking at either getting the black widow chroma v2 or the k95 plat. To anyone who has owned or own either the specific keyboards or ones similar what are the pros and cons and what wouldyou guys recommend. I do general programming, gaming, editing, etc. usually at my desk for about 8- 12 hours a day. Looking for something comfortable and a little clackier than the g switches on the g910. Thanks for any help :)

Budget? Backlit/RGB, specifics? If you don't need macros and stuff an d have a good budget I'd tell you to ignore Corsair and go to the better stuff. How do you feel about Ducky One full size/Shine or Masterkeys Pro L? Both come with multiple switches to choose from.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own.