Which of these updates should i install to run visual studio in server 2012

Go to solution Solved by Shammikit,

Found a solution by myself. it turns out i had windows update service disabled, so i had to enable it, and go to the recovery tab and set first fail to restart the service and finally start the windows update service from services.msc and then install clearcompressionflag.exe first and then install windows8.1-KB 2919355-x64.msu. hope someone finds this useful:)

so when i tried to install visual studio community 2015 it requires me to install the update thats shown in the screenshot i have attached.so i searched it online and i found it on MS website but there are multiple versions of updates. the one that was in the error was also there but it says its for windows 8.1 in the file name. will it work for the server as well?

this is the link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42334

Capture1.PNG

Capture.PNG

Found a solution by myself. it turns out i had windows update service disabled, so i had to enable it, and go to the recovery tab and set first fail to restart the service and finally start the windows update service from services.msc and then install clearcompressionflag.exe first and then install windows8.1-KB 2919355-x64.msu. hope someone finds this useful:)