delete this

VillaiNPC

I've had the HyperX Cloud II for a few years now, but the ones i have now are only a year old as they're a replacement. I am constantly getting told that the mic volume is really low and i've tried everything to try and fix this by updating the firmware etc but i already have the newest firmware installed for it, I've tried different USB ports and even using it with 3.5mm jack still no change. I also have another issue when there are loud noises in games the headset crackles and pops which is actually painful to listen to and it's not the experience you want, I have searched for answers but am yet to find any and it's not like i have a faulty pair since there are hundreds maybe even thousands with the same issues.

I am on ps4 so the mic volume isnt a problem for me, but I also have experienced the same crackling and popping issues. It just seems to happen randomly as well

Edit - It does seem that the dongle makes it worse, for console anyways. I just never use it anymore. I forgot about it until now, my friends I play rocket league with couldnt hear me at times using the dongle. I was too lazy to purchase a replacement, so im not sure if my dongle was bad or the dongles themselves just blow.

Edited by Paytend01