On What Should I Spend Money On?

Hello, I hope everyone is having a good day, I am New Here and I hope I posted this right,  so I am I a really tight spot in terms of "Budget Parts" so for my main computer right now I am using a TV with a PS/2 Keyboard and a Wireless Mouse, but the problem is that, Should I buy more ram for the computer?, Buy A Good graphics card under 120$?, or buy the monitor?.

Right Now my computer specs are:

INTEL XEON W3550 3.07 GHz Quad Core With Hyper threading

4GB DDR3

NVIDIA QUADRO FX 580

525W SILVER PSW

x2 500GB HDD'S

I will appreciate if people could help me decide with my choices, Thank You!!! ;) 

I would get another 4GB stick of RAM and an SSD, then a new GPU. Or if you're happy with boot and load times, 4GB of RAM and a video card and worry about an SSD later.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

3 hours ago, Lurick said:

I would get another 4GB stick of RAM and an SSD, then a new GPU.

Yeah But the problem is that I do not have a monitor yet, so I honestly do not care about an SSD right now, and Maybe the Graphics Card can Wait, and I don't want to do intensive gaming right now, I tried a few games like Need for Speed MW 2005 With all Max Settings at 1080p so that is the types of games I want to play for now, and for the RAM, I honestly think its fine... Right???

:)

Location?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

3 hours ago, Lurick said:

Location? Currency?

I live on Florida, USA.

This is what you needed???

Just now, A Wild Chancleta said:

Hey But, Do you think the monitor is better than the RAM??? I am fine with 4 GB to be honest, But I will upgrade in the future.

Thanks!!!

Well if you can get a bigger monitor then you can do that but if you can spring the extra few bucks for another 4GB stick and monitor then I would suggest going that route first.

4GB of RAM these days is cutting is really close and 8GB is the recommended minimum.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

I would go ram first. Are you playing on a decent tv? If not, then maybe monitor?

3 hours ago, dosmoney said:

I would go ram first. Are you playing on a decent tv? If not, then maybe monitor?

The TV Is 1080p but I just do not know what should I do, I am Fine with the RAM for now.

Thanks!!!

5 minutes ago, A Wild Chancleta said:

The TV Is 1080p but I just do not know what should I do, I am Fine with the RAM for now.

Thanks!!!

Monitor > RAM > GPU > SSD :) 

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

If your 1080 tv is decent and not one with crappy refresh rate, then if you don't mind the tv, stick to it.

The best GPU you're going to find right now for around 120 is arguably a 1050 ti. 

For around 90-120 you can get 3 more 4gb sticks of ram

As far as the ssd, you can get 256ish GB for like 100ish.

With what you have now, if you want speedier overall performance, I'd add a 250GB SSD, and another 8GB of ram. Should put you right around 120.

That said, your GPU is out of date. Before you spend 120 on parts, it's not a bad idea to check the classifieds here, offerup or craigslist, etc. Might be able to satisfy all of your wants for the money!

edit:added stuff