Drive Cloning recommendations

yo

The harddrive on my old Macbook is nearing the end of its life, and Apple is replacing it for me.

Apple is too dumb to know how to clone my drive, so they want me to do data transfer myself.

Too bad because I'm dumber than Apple and can't find a way to clone both my Mac OS partition, and my Bootcamp'ed Windows 7 partition to a new drive.

I need to copy the entire drive, bit for bit, including all partitions, onto a hard drive that I own, so I can reclone it back to the new drive they install.

How can I do this. 

Any free options? 

I feel like this should be a simple task?

thx

You can make ISO's of each partition, and then kind of re-flash/burn it onto your new HDD.

Or, just find software that clones the whole drive. A piece of software that doesn't do it by partition but by hardware.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

Just now, bob51zhang said:

You can make ISO's of each partition, and then kind of re-flash/burn it onto your new HDD.

Or, just find software that clones the whole drive. A piece of software that doesn't do it by partition but by hardware.

Yes, and I'm looking for software recommendations. Have any? 

easeus todo backuo

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

2 minutes ago, Jrock said:

easeus todo backuo

will I be able to do it all in one go? or should I partition and clone windows/mac separately?

Just now, the gremlin said:

will I be able to do it all in one go? or should I partition and clone windows/mac separately?

All in one go i believe

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

15 hours ago, bob51zhang said:

How do I convert an iso into a bootable drive?