Which color of s7 edge should i get to pair with my other s7 edge?

I got my brand new s7 edge a couple days ago , and four days later i broke its glass ( sigh )  .... The reason being that i had not yet taken a case for it and my pocket at my short pants are small and the phone just falls every time i place it in there... SOOOO never again will i do these mistakes from now on and therefore i want to get an other s7 edge to pair it with my broken s7 edge ... 

Now you might question , why not fix the glass... right? Well, having the glass fixed costs 325 euroes AND the product will no longer be water-reppelant therefore i said... hey! for 150+ euroes i can get a completely new s7 edge and have 2 phones :D 

To get this over with, my broken s7 edge (the glass is broken only*) is BLACK , so i want my other s7 edge to be... i dont know xD 

I thought about white , it will look like ying yaang but white is kinda girl-ish and it looks like an i phone , i also thought about gold and even a second black one but i dunno...

Also could u tell me if the s7 edge is infact water resistant? bec i didnt test my phone in the water and it got broken allready so now i diff cant test it... 

9 minutes ago, emosun said:

so you're asking us what color YOU like?

im asking u what would pair up with a black s7 edge , which color would make a fancy combination

16 minutes ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

im asking u what would pair up with a black s7 edge , which color would make a fancy combination

so you want us to select a color and recommend it. if you don't like that color then what? we recommend colors until we come across one you like? why don't you skip the step of other people simply naming off colors and just select a color combination you like.

Just now, emosun said:

so you want us to select a color and recommend it. if you don't like that color then what? we recommend colors until we come across one you like? why don't you skip the step of other people simply naming off colors and just select a color combination you like.

surely if u called out the blue coral i would say f no , but if u tell me differences between gold/black/white i might change my mind and get what u recommend... u might have some experience with one.. say the gold... u might own the gold one and know that it attracts lots of fingerprints or maybe its hard to find a suitable case with the gold one i dunno... its not just the color u know... theres a lot behind a color when it comes to technology...

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/2/2017 at 1:11 PM, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

if you are seriously this intent on getting a bomb then a TNT stick with a debrand skin would be better 

18 minutes ago, Harsh sharma said:

if you are seriously this intent on getting a bomb then a TNT stick with a debrand skin would be better 

That's the note 7 not sure edge

1 hour ago, Radioactive Snowman said:

That's the note 7 not sure edge

i know its the note 7 but i wouldnt go near one anyway

1 hour ago, Harsh sharma said:

i know its the note 7 but i wouldnt go near one anyway

There's nothing wrong with them, one bad phone doesn't mean their entire lineup is going to spontaneously combust. The s7's are solid phones and not even slightly at risk of blowing up

got a gold one ;) looks perfect , if ur interested into buying a new phone and cant decide the colour dont think gold is girly... it looks rly cool , though the boxing compared to the other one looks like sht which makes me think it could be a fake but oh well....