Do most things go on sale for cyber monday? (Computer wise?)

JLCitadel

Looking to grab a shine 3 and some BD DT990s. Anyone know if items like these go on sale? is it random or is there usually a 'type' that is put on sale. It seems like most of the higher quality items are kept full price or only go down by about 10%

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow people like to ask about Cyber Monday a lot huh, TBH I don't really know if it would be cheaper than black friday

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

OOO, if you get the Shine, post a review on it.  Curious about Ducky right now.

Doubt Ducky stuff will go on sale, but you never know.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

sadly everything went out of stock too fast, but where I live Cyber Monday has passed. On Cyber Monday for 12 hours 75% EVERYTHING! :o at the store I like to shop at least. 

Wow people like to ask about Cyber Monday a lot huh, TBH I don't really know if it would be cheaper than black friday

Yeah it's just bugging me cause I'll be able to get more stuff if they go on sale. & I saw a lot of people asking, but no one usually gives a direct answer to the question. I guess there's just sort of a general consensus on no one has any fuckn idea what'll be on sale, but computer parts in general have decent deals.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sadly everything went out of stock too fast, but where I live Cyber Monday has passed. On Cyber Monday for 12 hours 75% EVERYTHING! :o at the store I like to shop at least. 

What store?!

Doubt Ducky stuff will go on sale, but you never know.

Well either way ill grab it. but thanks :)

OOO, if you get the Shine, post a review on it.  Curious about Ducky right now.

Definitely will, I'll do a video using my new headset and mic too haha.

What store?!

Well either way ill grab it. but thanks :)

Definitely will, I'll do a video using my new headset and mic too haha.

It was at PBtech.  www.pbtech.co.nz.  CRAZY! everything went out of stock in like 6 hours.  I was just waiting for it to load.  The server for the site kept crashing lol 

Yeah it's just bugging me cause I'll be able to get more stuff if they go on sale. & I saw a lot of people asking, but no one usually gives a direct answer to the question. I guess there's just sort of a general consensus on no one has any fuckn idea what'll be on sale, but computer parts in general have decent deals.

Tell you want I went to BestBuy during Black friday and Sony MDRZX100 went out of stock by the time I finish paying for my stuff, 1 hour line by the way. The Next day I went their was no more

1000615_MDRZX100WHI_A_400.jpg

Oh yea they were on sale for $9.99

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

It's all random

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

It was at PBtech.  www.pbtech.co.nz.  CRAZY! everything went out of stock in like 6 hours.  I was just waiting for it to load.  The server for the site kept crashing lol 

Ah nz, i can see that happening. There's not much in way of competition out there is there?

Tell you want I went to BestBuy during Black friday and Sony MDRZX100 went out of stock by the time I finish paying for my stuff, 1 hour line by the way. The Next day I went their was no more

1000615_MDRZX100WHI_A_400.jpg

Oh yea they were on sale for $9.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-over-the-ear-headphones-black/2204196.p?id=1218314737514&skuId=2204196

Still availible on the site.

It's all random

Hmph.. oh well I guess i'll findout sunday at midnight

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-over-the-ear-headphones-black/2204196.p?id=1218314737514&skuId=2204196

Still availible on the site.

Hmph.. oh well I guess i'll findout sunday at midnight

The stores sold out quick lol

The stores sold out quick lol

I'm surprised they don't look that great, but for the price i'd assume they're amazing.

"sale". Cyber Monday is normally just the leftovers from blackfriday. Even the almighty newegg fails to bring any good deals to the table during these so called sales.