Android coders [ need help( google play services stopped working

WolfLoverPro

ok so this is going to be strange but here goes 

i have that smart watch called the dial its 

android 5.0.2 lollipop Screen 214x214

ok dont worry about screen size ok 

this watch is powerful really powerful it can run webbrowsers and watch live streams from twitch ( come one this is a smart watch most dont have web browser) and not all it can also run web games ok so ITS powerFUL

HOWEVER ive been given developer mode as it wasnt ment to be for anyone they gave me it and heres the thing 

I INSTALLED YOTUUBE YAYYY .... OH .... 

Play Store Service has stopped working

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i was really exited >;[

ok so please please help me PLLEASE its capable of running apps like youtube i swear please help me someone i can get more info too just ask because im not that silly i do know how to get good info from device but what u need to know

ive downloaded the play store and play service from app mirror site but idk what version I just clicked newest one 

Edited by TheRandomness
Fixed formatting

You can't just download the play store and play service. You need to install it with a zip from the recovery.

PC: Case: Cooler Master CM690 II - PSU: Cooler Master G650M - RAM: Transcend 4x 8Gb DDR3 1333Mhz - MoBo: Gigabyte Z87x-D3H - CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5Ghz - GPU: MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC - Hard disks: 4x 500Gb Seagate enterprise in RAID 0 - SSD: Crucial M4 128Gb

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6

reset the device and contact them. 

worse comes to worse, your play services is fucked and you need to flash the stock rom 

idk

The watch never came with the play store and service that's why I downloaded them and it installs but it just says it's stopped working 

It's stopped and it won't restart ?

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case