Network design - need help ( UNI task )

jermanojunior

Sorry about that, it wasn't showing me the area where to write, just asked me to attach a file with a *required mark. 

Anyways.. for some UNI reason I can't publish the whole question here so if you would like to help, can exchange skype or PM here? 

THanks

Edited by jermanojunior
Misunderstood

Can you give us a general gist? 

Trust me, your Uni aren't going to sprawl the internet to find if someone got help. 

Current Build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 // Mobo: Ryzen AM4 B350 GAMING PLUS ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz // GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 580 Gaming 8GB // SSD: Kingston A400 120GB // HDD: 3 x WD Blue 1TB // PSUCorsair 650M // Case: Corsair 450D // Monitor: LG Ultrawide 29" IPS

Plex Server:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black Edition // Mobo: Gigabyte - GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 Micro ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz // GPU: GeForce GTX 670 // HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB // PSU: Kolink Core Series 500W 80 Plus Certified // Case: AVP Viper Mini Tower

Other:

PS4 Pro // PS3 // Nintendo Switch (Pokemon edition) // Nintendo 3DS // Xbox 360 // iPhone 8 Plus // Macbook Retina 2013

6 minutes ago, Rhyss said:

Can you give us a general gist? 

Trust me, your Uni aren't going to sprawl the internet to find if someone got help. 

I guess they will, given a scenario where Im recently employed in a fast growing organization and have to implement certain network technologies with current best industry standards ( which existing employees complain about for eg. slow LAN speed) eg. ByoD leads to implementation of Wifi etc. Why and all sorts of justifications. It's very basic question for someone who has a little experience tho im very very new. I just need a direction..

P.S. they sprawl the internet trust me xD

2 minutes ago, jermanojunior said:

I guess they will, given a scenario where Im recently employed in a fast growing organization and have to implement certain network technologies with current best industry standards ( which existing employees complain about for eg. slow LAN speed) eg. ByoD leads to implementation of Wifi etc. Why and all sorts of justifications. It's very basic question for someone who has a little experience tho im very very new. I just need a direction..

P.S. they sprawl the internet trust me xD

I spent 4 years at Uni and I once missed an assignment, handed my friends code in with different comments and nothing was said, not a bad uni or anything, they're just lazier than you think :P If you're that worried though PM me on here, I'll see if I can help. 

Current Build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 // Mobo: Ryzen AM4 B350 GAMING PLUS ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz // GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 580 Gaming 8GB // SSD: Kingston A400 120GB // HDD: 3 x WD Blue 1TB // PSUCorsair 650M // Case: Corsair 450D // Monitor: LG Ultrawide 29" IPS

Plex Server:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black Edition // Mobo: Gigabyte - GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 Micro ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz // GPU: GeForce GTX 670 // HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB // PSU: Kolink Core Series 500W 80 Plus Certified // Case: AVP Viper Mini Tower

Other:

PS4 Pro // PS3 // Nintendo Switch (Pokemon edition) // Nintendo 3DS // Xbox 360 // iPhone 8 Plus // Macbook Retina 2013

6 minutes ago, JayKay3000 said:

But if we tell you what to do isn't that cheating?

I'll just use your knowledge as a reference and not asking for direct answer obviously.. just need an expert opinion so that nothing goes wrong.

Thread cleaned and moved to the Networking section.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !