How much would you pay for this pc?

Hi guys, i am a student and i basically need a laptop, so i am thinking of selling my desktop gaming pc and i was wondering what would be the total price of it.

I built it myself and here are the specs.

Gpu: GTX 1080

Cpu: Xeon E5 1620 v2

Motherboard: P9X79 Pro

Ram: 32 GB DDR3 Ram (8x4GB)

Psu: Corsair 650w

Case: Phanteks P400

SSD: Samsung 512GB 850 PRO

HDD: 2TB Standard HDD 7200rpm

So what price would you put on it if you were to sell this thing?

$1500 ish, maybe more if the market was hot and you could claim some Xeon $s by saying its a server grade machine

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Try making it on pcpartpicker. that should give you an estimate of what it'd be worth

I tried but most of the parts have no price listing :/

X79 boards all on their own hold their value suprisingly well because there's LOTS of cheap Xeons out there but not so many mobos.  My four year old X79 board is worth about the same used as it was four years ago when it was NEW. o.O

Yeah X79 motherboards are pretty damn rare to come by and each of them cost around 3000kr (swedish currency) which is alot

9 minutes ago, Mad Nick said:

Try making it on pcpartpicker. that should give you an estimate of what it'd be worth

10 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

$1500 ish, maybe more if the market was hot and you could claim some Xeon $s by saying its a server grade machine

6 minutes ago, punkyard said:

I tried but most of the parts have no price listing :/

5 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

X79 boards all on their own hold their value suprisingly well because there's LOTS of cheap Xeons out there but not so many mobos.  My four year old X79 board is worth about the same used as it was four years ago when it was NEW. o.O

3 minutes ago, punkyard said:

Yeah X79 motherboards are pretty damn rare to come by and each of them cost around 3000kr (swedish currency) which is alot

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

Just now, Blackhole890 said:

why did you quote me, and everyone in the thread and add no content?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

13 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

why did you quote me, and everyone in the thread and add no content?

because he didnt quote you  but nvm

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)