Pentium g4560 for gta V 4k?

Can someone pls explain how is this possible for the cpu?? and is it ok to pair a cpu like that to a gtx 1070? will it last long enough for me to buy a fine cpu for the gpu?? and whats the best cpu for gta V that will also be good for the future??

Games become more dependent on the GPU at higher resolutions.

I would not recommend pairing a G4560 with a 1070 however, the G4560 will bottleneck the 1070 quite a bit.

i7-12700k | MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4 | 2x16GB Team Group DDR4-3200CL14 | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | EVGA FTW3 2070 SUPER | 500GB Samsung 970 EVO Plus | 4TB Seagate Barracuda 5400RPM | Fractal Design Meshify C

4K is more GPU intensive than CPU, any bottleneck will be minimised. Minimums will be much lower though, I wouldn't really recomend doing this. An R5 or i7 would be good (My i5 has no problems running GTA V 4K, R5 is better though today). 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

12 minutes ago, KenVelocity said:

Can someone pls explain how is this possible for the cpu?? and is it ok to pair a cpu like that to a gtx 1070? will it last long enough for me to buy a fine cpu for the gpu?? and whats the best cpu for gta V that will also be good for the future??

GTA is an old game, so this isn't anything impressive, but don't pair a GTX 1070 with a G4560.

35 minutes ago, said:

GTA is an old game, so this isn't anything impressive, but don't pair a GTX 1070 with a G4560.

Gta V is to this day very CPU intensive.

But the catch here is, higher res = more stress on the GPU. If you pair a core 2 duo with a 1080ti, but use 16k resolution, the bottleneck will be your video card. 

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.