Too many memes on latest video

LUUD18

Anyone else thinks there were too many memes/jokes in the beginning of the wall mount video? Felt like I was watching Nickelodeon or Disney channel...

I don't mind the little jokes Linus says but with all the editing stuff it feels like it's becoming more and more of a kid show.

I'm happy to hear if you disagree with me, this is just my opinion.

PC: Case: Cooler Master CM690 II - PSU: Cooler Master G650M - RAM: Transcend 4x 8Gb DDR3 1333Mhz - MoBo: Gigabyte Z87x-D3H - CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5Ghz - GPU: MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC - Hard disks: 4x 500Gb Seagate enterprise in RAID 0 - SSD: Crucial M4 128Gb

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6

2 minutes ago, LUUD18 said:

Anyone else thinks there were too many memes/jokes in the beginning of the wall mount video? Felt like I was watching Nickelodeon or Disney channel...

I don't mind the little jokes Linus says but with all the editing stuff it feels like it's becoming more and more of a kid show.

I'm happy to hear if you disagree with me, this is just my opinion.

linuses target demographic seems to be around 12-16 thus all the click bait and memes plus its always been linuses style of humor the more staff has allowed it happen more so 

1 minute ago, Alaradia said:

linuses target demographic seems to be around 12-16 thus all the click bait and memes plus its always been linuses style of humor the more staff has allowed it happen more so 

Yeah but it wasn't like this a year ago. There were those little word jokes he made but that's just Linus. 

PC: Case: Cooler Master CM690 II - PSU: Cooler Master G650M - RAM: Transcend 4x 8Gb DDR3 1333Mhz - MoBo: Gigabyte Z87x-D3H - CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5Ghz - GPU: MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC - Hard disks: 4x 500Gb Seagate enterprise in RAID 0 - SSD: Crucial M4 128Gb

I that it was funny AF. yes ye is tragediting a younger demographic

"i reject your reality and substitute my own"

--- Workstion --- GamePc ---   

"College great Dropout Engineering"

1 minute ago, Swealteek said:

I that it was funny AF. yes ye is tragediting a younger demographic

Glad that someone liked it :)

I like the memes. I say this because I don't believe he's actually ever overdoing it. He does have his moments where sure it may get a little annoying, but they are little moments. To me it helps get the content across because I actually have a hard time paying attention if it isn't remotely funny, or interesting, or isn't something I can relate to. But hey, to each their own.

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

1 minute ago, LUUD18 said:

Yeah but it wasn't like this a year ago. There were those little word jokes he made but that's just Linus. 

go back to when he still worked at ncix and did the channel your notice a lot plus they have realy tight deadlines so as they got busier the amount of time for jokes went down but now that they have more staff to shot the b roll and even some of the a roll and linus just has to do the voices it's easier to do jokes and some of the new writers may be emphasizing on linuses jokes

depends

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.