PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA

T0MMEN

I get this error, ive tried to manually set the page size on the C:/ drive. That didnt solve anything. Ive had this issue before and then that fixed the problem. But i reinstalled windows on my pc and the error accured again, i thought that would solve the problem again, but it didnt. Now im updating all my drivers with Driver Booster. Any suggestions if that doesnt help ?

i9-9900k 5.0ghz, 16gb Corsair 3600mhz, Asrock phantom itx z390 Mobo, RTX 3060ti, 1TB+1TB Western digital NVME, InWin A1, Noctua NH-U12S

I have also tried sfc /scannow in CMD. No error found.

i9-9900k 5.0ghz, 16gb Corsair 3600mhz, Asrock phantom itx z390 Mobo, RTX 3060ti, 1TB+1TB Western digital NVME, InWin A1, Noctua NH-U12S

try memtest86 for a few hours and see if there's any errors

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

When the system crashed, did it create a dump file? If it did, try checking it with a diagnostic tool such as bluescreenview to see if it can help identify the root cause.

It is possible that a background process or driver has a bug which is causing the issue, finding what program it is and uninstalling it, or reinstalling the drivers would be a more long term solution than changing the page file size.

Run memtest86 as @RadiatingLight said.

19 minutes ago, DrMikeNZ said:

When the system crashed, did it create a dump file? If it did, try checking it with a diagnostic tool such as bluescreenview to see if it can help identify the root cause.

It is possible that a background process or driver has a bug which is causing the issue, finding what program it is and uninstalling it, or reinstalling the drivers would be a more long term solution than changing the page file size.

Run memtest86 as @RadiatingLight said.

23 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

try memtest86 for a few hours and see if there's any errors

I really doubt the ram should suddenly stop working. Its only 1year old hyperx ddr3 kit.

16 minutes ago, T0MMEN said:

I really doubt the ram should suddenly stop working. Its only 1year old hyperx ddr3 kit.

Well you have nothing to lose from trying it.

RAM problems are the cause of most bluescreens in windows.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

31 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

Well you have nothing to lose from trying it.

RAM problems are the cause of most bluescreens in windows.

I have run memtest before with this setup, and ive run windows memory thingyyy. No errors, but i guess i could give it a go over night.