Would the G.Skill TridentZ RGB ram work with aura sync?

Hey! I was wondering if the G.Skill TridentZ RGB ram work with the AURA software on the B250F GAMING motherboard. I was really almost gonna buy it but then I saw some people said the RGB wasn't syncing, others said it wasn't showing up in the AURA software at all. I got really confused and looked it up. I really didn't find anything useful. Some said something about the software, that the AURA software was conflicting with the G.Skill software, and most of them were really old. I am really confused, can anyone please help? Thanks!

from what i know it should work, they have their own software but if you dont install that and just run Asus Aura sync im pretty sure it works

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

It will work. I use a Z270-A and the Trident Z 3000mhz rgb ram. You just have to fool around with the progra to get what you want in terms of color, but DRAM will show up there.

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

1 hour ago, Hiitchy said:

It will work. I use a Z270-A and the Trident Z 3000mhz rgb ram. You just have to fool around with the progra to get what you want in terms of color, but DRAM will show up there.

100%? Thanks!