Javascript vs Python? which is best for future and why?

I know c, c++, java and much more but not in that excellence. But now everywhere I listen Javascript, python ... Javascript, python. So I am liked bit confused which one to choose. I like front end more than back end. So please help me to know which lang. should I choose to work for front end. Thanku for your time :) 

You might not need python if you know C++ and Java, but your customers might ask for it.

You cannot run away from learning javascript.

Both languages are not hard.

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

35 minutes ago, omja.das said:

Definitely Javascript for front end

what is the best project may I build using javascript and possibility company hire me... 

36 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

You might not need python if you know C++ and Java, but your customers might ask for it.

You cannot run away from learning javascript.

Both languages are not hard.

So if I know c++ and java then no need of Python. I am in final year comp sci. So could you plz suggest me some projects on which I can work using Javascript? Or which I should build on my own?

25 minutes ago, Vinod Bahadur Thapa said:

So if I know c++ and java then no need of Python. I am in final year comp sci. So could you plz suggest me some projects on which I can work using Javascript? Or which I should build on my own?

you will need what your customer needs you to know.

Java can do everything in the back end that python can do.

Dont ask me for project ideas coz if i have any ideas I will want to make money off them.

Try make a HTML5 game, that should get you to understand JS prototyping. JS doesnt do objects like java does objects

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

7 minutes ago, Erik Sieghart said:

What's better, a car or a boat?

Basically what you just asked.

bcz I am confused between two

4 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

you will need what your customer needs you to know.

Java can do everything in the back end that python can do.

Dont ask me for project ideas coz if i have any ideas I will want to make money off them.

Try make a HTML5 game, that should get you to understand JS prototyping. JS doesnt do objects like java does objects

allright.. ok could you plz explain me 

JS doesnt do objects like java does objects

1 minute ago, Erik Sieghart said:

Python is a general purpose language. It's primarily used for scientific research and general processing systems or as a scripting tool. It's also used heavily as a web back-end with django.

Javascript is used to create dynamic webpages. Javascript is used in conjunction with HTML and CSS to create responsive, dynamically drawn webpages. It is not used for anything outside of this capacity. JSON (JavaScript Object Notation) is native to JavaScript, but is heavily used by other languages as well, even if what they're doing has nothing to do with JavaScript.

There is virtually no overlap between what python does and what javascrip does in the industry. If you work a job where django is used, then you'll be expected to know both.

thank you very much :)  

8 hours ago, Vinod Bahadur Thapa said:

which lang. should I choose to work for front end. Thanku for your time :) 

Today's browsers do not support Python as a dynamic language. Your only choices for client-side ("front-end") scripting are:

• JavaScript.
  • One of the various "will compile to JavaScript" languages, such as TypeScript or Parenscript.
  • WebAssembly (which is basically C, C++ or Rust).

Write in C.