What should I buy from Best buy?

Creed1

I currently found a $10 best buy gift card laying around I am in the mood for buying something right now (I have a really bad habit of buying anything technology.) My budget is $60 (Includes Giftcard). Here is my current setup:

Z170-A Mobo

1TB HDD/256GB SSD

GTX 1070

Dual Monitors

Logitech G502 

$100 Walmart headphones (They are ok, I was forced to go to walmart and noticed them {Not favorite store}) 

Logitech Webcam

Razer Keyboard

Any suggestions?

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

Cellphone stand (I like iottie stands) to hold up your phone while at your desk and a multi port USB charger.

EDIT: LINKS

Stand: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/iottie-easy-one-touch-2-car-mount-holder-for-select-cell-phones-black/8509908.p?skuId=8509908

Charger (over priced.. I have an anker 5 port one from amazon and it was $23): http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-6-port-usb-wall-charger-black/5771010.p?skuId=5771010

I don't know what best buy sells, but your PC looks pretty well balanced. Maybe you could buy an extra fan or something with just the gift card. I would same the money for a future upgrade.

Dammit, once again I see "6600k" and my brain goes "Q6600". RIP Kentsfield, long live the OG king of gaming CPUs.

BBY runs pretty solid deals on HDDs from time to time. I think a 1TB WD Blue is $40 right now, meaning it's $30 for you with that card. Never hurts to have additional mass storage. Hell, I keep a spare 1TB drive around at all times, just in case I need one. 

Alternatively, I can speak very highly of the Logitech G602 mouse, which should be in your budget if you want to upgrade.

Beyond that, I'm kind of out of ideas. Maybe use it to grab spare parts, like an extra case fan or SATA cables?

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

4 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Dammit, once again I see "6600k" and my brain goes "Q6600". RIP Kentsfield, long live the OG king of gaming CPUs.

BBY runs pretty solid deals on HDDs from time to time. I think a 1TB WD Blue is $40 right now, meaning it's $30 for you with that card. Never hurts to have additional mass storage. Hell, I keep a spare 1TB drive around at all times, just in case I need one. 

Alternatively, I can speak very highly of the Logitech G602 mouse, which should be in your budget if you want to upgrade.

Beyond that, I'm kind of out of ideas. Maybe use it to grab spare parts, like an extra case fan or SATA cables?

HE already has a g502 so I wouldnt say g602 is worth it, and its a love it or hate it mouse so he might not like it anyways. But yea maybe storage like hdd or ssd on sale, maybe fans. Who knows. Smart lighting? Alexa for your desk?

Get some a bag of chips or whatever other crap they sell near the cash registers with that $10 and use the rest of the money to buy online, for cheaper, without taxes.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro