Need help with a complicated tech/audio issue

Hello there.

So i have kind of a complicated problem. I have multiple audio sources and outputs, all an other connection that i want to connect to 1 compact, low budget switch, that is available in Belgium and has a EU power adapter.

I don't wanna do any funky adapter things like: "optical audio to L&R (those red and white cables.. don't know what they are called) and then to a 3.5mm jack" I also wanna be able to control my headset from there. I'd like it if there is only one optical audio and one 3.5mm mic jack going to my pc. Not 3 cables

Outputs:

I have 1 Razer leviathan, that i want to run of an optical audio cable.

I also have one headset that uses mic and audio 3.5mm jacks.

another thing that i need is again 3.5mm cable to go to my bed.

And as last i want to have some wiggleroom so atleast 2 extra outputs. Preferably 1 3.5mm and 1 optical audio

So 1(+1) optical audio port(s) and 2(+1) 3.5mm audio jacks

Inputs:

First my computer that is connected by optical audio.

My wii u, apple TV and ps2 are also optical audio.

I also need 1 3.5mm audio jack for the Amazon Echo Dot

That counts 2x optical audio and 1 3.5mm

So this is a really complicated problem and i really hope there is a switch on the market that can do all of that out of the box with no funny DIY stuff.

PS: Sorry for my english spelling mistakes if i made some

-TechDerp

-Thread moved to the Audio section-

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

14 minutes ago, TechDerp said:

L&R (those red and white cables.. don't know what they are called)

RCA cables

and when you're referring to optical audio are you referring to this?

61PhI3aAUbL._SL1001_.jpg

Current Build

Successful Builds

Spoiler
Spoiler

You won't find anything at any price point which does what you're asking. Simply because, an optical signal is both digital and not the same as what comes out a 3.5mm jack and unless you convert everything to either one, you won't find anything you want. What you're asking for is a large universal I/O black box, this doesn't exist within your price point and not at all including optical.

It's only a really complicated problem if you're not prepared to spend what it takes to do it properly.