Looking for new GPU upgrade now

XXVG

I currently have a GTX960 4gb and looking to upgrade. I saved enough to afford a basic 1070. I mainly game on 1080p 60hz. But i would like the longevity of a more powerful card. With vega on the horizon should i wait for Vega 56?  I luckily found a retailer which still has a 1070 for a reasonable price$420. I am scared if I wait it will be picked up by miners. Same i fear for the new Vega chips so i am thinking if its worth the wait. Plus custom card will still take another month to come . 

So what do you guys think . Opinions and suggestion are welcome.

You should wait for Vega. Those cards are going to be better then the 1070 and around the same price 

1 hour ago, XXVG said:

I currently have a GTX960 4gb and looking to upgrade. I saved enough to afford a basic 1070. I mainly game on 1080p 60hz. But i would like the longevity of a more powerful card. With vega on the horizon should i wait for Vega 56?  I luckily found a retailer which still has a 1070 for a reasonable price$420. I am scared if I wait it will be picked up by miners. Same i fear for the new Vega chips so i am thinking if its worth the wait. Plus custom card will still take another month to come . 

So what do you guys think . Opinions and suggestion are welcome.

Wait for vega