amazon shipping question

D4RK
Go to solution Solved by Virgule,

They ship internationally but the item could be at a different price depending on where you are.

Example : I'm in Canada. Let's say there's an awesome deal on item X on Amazon.com (based in US). Well first of all, I CAN'T buy it off of Amazon.com because Amazon.ca (based in Canada) exists. So I won't be getting item X at the awesome deal price unless Amazon.ca offers the same deal (slim chance).

Now if Amazon dot whatever (where you come from) doesn't exist, I'm not sure but I think you can buy from Amazon.com and the price of shipping will be adjusted.

hi guys,

never used amazon before, so i was wondering does amazon ships internationally ? and if so, do they ship by the mail or they use companies like ups fedex .. etc?

thank you

Yes, and you can choose your shipping company, you'll see all that before the payment passes so don't be afraid to look.

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

They ship internationally but the item could be at a different price depending on where you are.

Example : I'm in Canada. Let's say there's an awesome deal on item X on Amazon.com (based in US). Well first of all, I CAN'T buy it off of Amazon.com because Amazon.ca (based in Canada) exists. So I won't be getting item X at the awesome deal price unless Amazon.ca offers the same deal (slim chance).

Now if Amazon dot whatever (where you come from) doesn't exist, I'm not sure but I think you can buy from Amazon.com and the price of shipping will be adjusted.

Spoiler