Reliable AIO around $80-100? help me decided

I'm looking to switch my old AIO which is around 2-year of usage 

over around 10-12 hrs/day , since the case limit. The only one I can get is 120mm

So the choice I'm looking so far is the DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm Captain 120EX

was there any other 120 AIO choice in near price range with this one? I want the one that reliable and durable 

[Air Cooler was no go for me]

The more moving parts - the more points of failures....

air cooler will always be more reliable than AIO

Noctua NH-U12S

Photography / Finance / Gaming

corsair h80i v2 is a nice water cooler. why are air coolers a no-go for you?

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

Honestly have 3 different Corsair AiO coolers. The H55 would fit what you would need: Newegg. I have two of these that run in my server that has been running 24/7 for almost two years now.

20161008_170402.jpg

1 minute ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

corsair h80i v2 is a nice water cooler. why are air coolers a no-go for you?

not sure , maybe because it was hanging sideways and I'm aware one day it might fell off 

3 minutes ago, DDock said:

Honestly have 3 different Corsair AiO coolers. The H55 would fit what you would need: Newegg. I have two of these that run in my server that has been running 24/7 for almost two years now.

20161008_170402.jpg

Ummm, so how does one get ltt fans? I like the look!

As #muricaparrotgang's founder, I invite you to join our ranks today.

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

(We actually welcome all forms of animated parrot gifs.)

The artist formerly known as Aelar_Nailo.

Profile Pic designed by the very lovely @Red :)!

1 minute ago, Subzidite said:

not sure , maybe because it was hanging sideways and I'm aware one day it might fell off 

it wont fall off and before that the temps will most likely rise and let the pc shut down so it really wont fall off. (also never heard a story from anyone here that their cooler fell off)

maybe i can persuade you into getting a nice air cooler if you give me the max cpu cooler height of your case, if you want to.

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

1 minute ago, Aelar_Nailo said:

They were Noctua LTT special edition fans, I think it was last year or 2015 when they were sold. 

2 minutes ago, Aelar_Nailo said:

I think they are sold out in the US, but you can still get them from NCIX in Canada. Actually, sold out there too.

3 minutes ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

it wont fall off and before that the temps will most likely rise and let the pc shut down so it really wont fall off. (also never heard a story from anyone here that their cooler fell off)

maybe i can persuade you into getting a nice air cooler if you give me the max cpu cooler height of your case, if you want to.

not sure how to find it 

but this is the case I use http://cougargaming.com/index_ss.php?id=465

and the old AIO is Seidon 120V , that may help something 

not sure how to find it 

but this is the case I use http://cougargaming.com/index_ss.php?id=465

and the old AIO is Seidon 120V , that may help something 

forgot to ask, but what cpu do you have?

1 minute ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

forgot to ask, but what cpu do you have?

fx-8320e (didnt oc)

2 minutes ago, Subzidite said:

fx-8320e (didnt oc)

the be quiet dark rock 3 is a nice air cooler. i got this one myself. it is able to mount to your mobo and cpu, because is has support for am3+.

personally think it is the nicest looking cooler.

it will also fit in you case, it can fit up to 165mm coolers, so it should fit. just like mine, support for max 161mm and the cooler is 160mm. so it fits

3 minutes ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

the be quiet dark rock 3 is a nice air cooler. i got this one myself. it is able to mount to your mobo and cpu, because is has support for am3+.

personally think it is the nicest looking cooler.

it will also fit in you case, it can fit up to 165mm coolers, so it should fit. just like mine, support for max 161mm and the cooler is 160mm. so it fits

any near/replacable choice? , I live in Thailand. I believe there's no any vendor having this 

oh , I forgot to add more info. I did use this pc as streaming also , temp is also considered (with this Seidon & Air Conditioner on , high load CPU never breaches 55c , sometimes idle at 20-30c)

1 hour ago, Subzidite said:

any near/replacable choice? , I live in Thailand. I believe there's no any vendor having this 

what brands are there buyable?

5 hours ago, DDock said:

I think they are sold out in the US, but you can still get them from NCIX in Canada. Actually, sold out there too.

5 hours ago, Miguel552 said:

They were Noctua LTT special edition fans, I think it was last year or 2015 when they were sold. 

Thank you....:(

As #muricaparrotgang's founder, I invite you to join our ranks today.

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

(We actually welcome all forms of animated parrot gifs.)

The artist formerly known as Aelar_Nailo.

Profile Pic designed by the very lovely @Red :)!

10 hours ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

what brands are there buyable?

closest Vendor from where I located is JIB , I try checking on websites

Liquid Cooler : Corsair , Coolermaster , Deepcool , Thermaltake , Icekimo or something 

Air Cooler ; Thermaltake (not sure the model) , Coolermaster (TX3 and 212) , Noctua (U series)

1 hour ago, Subzidite said:

closest Vendor from where I located is JIB , I try checking on websites

Liquid Cooler : Corsair , Coolermaster , Deepcool , Thermaltake , Icekimo or something 

Air Cooler ; Thermaltake (not sure the model) , Coolermaster (TX3 and 212) , Noctua (U series)

well, then i'd say get the Noctua NH-U12S as @mok suggested. it fits your mobo and case and is a great cooler

17 minutes ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

well, then i'd say get the Noctua NH-U12S as @mok suggested. it fits your mobo and case and is a great cooler

ok , does the temp (both idle/browsing and under gaming) & Noise level kinda lower than my current Seidon 120V?

21 minutes ago, Subzidite said:

ok , does the temp (both idle/browsing and under gaming) & Noise level kinda lower than my current Seidon 120V?

it will probably be quieter and have lower temps. noctua coolers are known for being very nice coolers

4 hours ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

it will probably be quieter and have lower temps. noctua coolers are known for being very nice coolers

Thanks , final last question (as of now) as Im going to go for the Noctua U12

- how do I know if the Cooler that includes the fan will conflict the ram stick or not? I mean dont want it to be to close or touching with it ( this is the ram i'm using - Gskill Sniper 1866 8GB (2x4GB) https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231460 )

- I do have another 120mm Thermaltake Luna front fan that takes the wind into the case inside (it's called intake right?) , my friend said that It's Max Airflow might not be enough to cool the Noctua (which the Noctua Fan are moving the air out - exhaust right?) should it be anything to concerned?

If needed : My MOBO is Gigabyte 970A-D3P (Rev 2 . 0)

I saw the Compatibility list for NH-U12S , it didnt have this one? only 970A-D3 appeared

http://noctua.at/en/products/cpu-cooler-retail/nh-u12s/?tab=comp#socket_26_manuf_32

Thanks , final last question (as of now) as Im going to go for the Noctua U12

- how do I know if the Cooler that includes the fan will conflict the ram stick or not? I mean dont want it to be to close or touching with it ( this is the ram i'm using - Gskill Sniper 1866 8GB (2x4GB) https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231460 )

- I do have another 120mm Thermaltake Luna front fan that takes the wind into the case inside (it's called intake right?) , my friend said that It's Max Airflow might not be enough to cool the Noctua (which the Noctua Fan are moving the air out - exhaust right?) should it be anything to concerned?

-on the site of noctua it says that there is 100% ram compatibility, so if your mobo maker has used the "normal" distances on the mobo, it will all be fine. and otherwise you have to put the ram in the other channel (i'm guessing you have 4 ram slots on your mobo).

-it is called intake, yes. and the noctua does kind of work as an exhaust, although we only really call it exhaust, when you have a fan attached to the case.

there are no worries for that, the air should be going good enough through the case( but if you dont trust it, you can always buy another fan if you have a fan header free on your mobo or if not you can buy a fan header splitter so you can have even more fans)

2 minutes ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

-on the site of noctua it says that there is 100% ram compatibility, so if your mobo maker has used the "normal" distances on the mobo, it will all be fine. and otherwise you have to put the ram in the other channel (i'm guessing you have 4 ram slots on your mobo).

-it is called intake, yes. and the noctua does kind of work as an exhaust, although we only really call it exhaust, when you have a fan attached to the case.

there are no worries for that, the air should be going good enough through the case( but if you dont trust it, you can always buy another fan if you have a fan header free on your mobo or if not you can buy a fan header splitter so you can have even more fans)

Here's inside of the case (pump block and cable thats the seidon , and there's the 2 installed ram sticks , below both are the 1060) so maybe this is the "Normal distance"?No automatic alt text available.

51 minutes ago, Subzidite said:

Here's inside of the case (pump block and cable thats the seidon , and there's the 2 installed ram sticks , below both are the 1060) so maybe this is the "Normal distance"?

from what i can see it should all fit. it seems "normal" to me