Income with nicehash

Anyone tried the Nicehash 2.0 software. I have seen an increase of around 5% or so. 

just using my gaming PC  during it's downtime as my folding PC will be out for action for some time. 

Would be good to see if anyone else has seen an improvement.

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Are you seeing a difference in hashrate, or revenue? The latter will fluctuate with market conditions. I wouldn't expect changes in hashrate outside difficulty changes, unless they included newer miners with the newer client.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

11 minutes ago, porina said:

Are you seeing a difference in hashrate, or revenue? The latter will fluctuate with market conditions. I wouldn't expect changes in hashrate outside difficulty changes, unless they included newer miners with the newer client.

I have seen an increase in hashrate. There was a mentioned of updated miners during the install. also, may I just say it has a much better GUI. 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

I just got it installed a few hours ago, after I got home from work I seen there was a new version.  I went from 13.4Mh/s to 15.5Mh/s on my 1050ti.  The update helps Nvidia cards mostly from the sounds of it but it might boost amd cards as well.

hash2.png

9 hours ago, Beowulff83 said:

I just got it installed a few hours ago, after I got home from work I seen there was a new version.  I went from 13.4Mh/s to 15.5Mh/s on my 1050ti.  The update helps Nvidia cards mostly from the sounds of it but it might boost amd cards as well.

hash2.png

What brand is your gtx 1050 ti?

3 hours ago, Beowulff83 said:

zotac oc edition 

I also have the zotac 1050 ti Single fan edition but i'm scared turning on +1000mhz on memory xD i just keep it on +750. although there is no sign of any artifacts when i tried it.