Go to solution Solved by Lord Nicoll,
9 minutes ago, Anas Dweik said:

hi guys 

is this good laptop for gaming ?? 

GE62VR APACHE PRO-822

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16834154673

i can't find reviews about this laptop 

is this 6RF ? 

can this laptop Run new games on ultra ?  " gta v , bf1 , cod ops 3 , cod ww2 , witcher , CRYSIS 3 !! " ...ETC "

good cooling system ?

if its not a good laptop  , can help me find good msi laptop for gaming max 1500$ in Newegg or amazon only please ? "i can only buy msi laptops "

Yes it's quite good for gaming as far as laptops go, but MSI laptops come with a load of bloatware you'll need to uninstall otherwise you'll tank the performance.

hi guys 

GE62VR APACHE PRO-822

is this 6RF ? 

can this laptop Run new games on ultra ?  " gta v , bf1 , cod ops 3 , cod ww2 , witcher , CRYSIS 3 !! " ...ETC "

good cooling system ?

if its not a good laptop  , can help me find good msi laptop for gaming max 1500$ in Newegg or amazon only please ? "i can only buy msi laptops "

4 minutes ago, Anas Dweik said:

I can only buy MSI laptops

Why? 

Laptop Main

(Retired) Zbook 15: i7-6820HQ, M2000M, 32gb, 512gb SSD + 2tb HDD, 4k Dreamcolor

(Retired) Alienware 15 R3: i7-6820HK, GTX1070, 16gb, 512 SSD + 1tb HDD, 1080p

(Retired) T560: i7-6600U, HD520, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1620p

(Retired) P650RS: i7-6820HK, 1070, 16gb, 512gb + 1tb HDD, 4k Samsung PLS

(Retired) MBP 2012 Retina: i7-3820QM, GT650M, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1800p

Just now, Pendragon said:

Why? 

Fathers brain , hope you understand my situation

Should be good laptop for gaming. With a 1060 and i7 you should do fine in nearly all but the heaviest of AAA titles. I would look up thermals if I were you though. But MSI normally does a decent job in that so you should be fine.

1 minute ago, Syn Messer said:

Should be good laptop for gaming. With a 1060 and i7 you should do fine in nearly all but the heaviest of AAA titles. I would look up thermals if I were you though. But MSI normally does a decent job in that so you should be fine.

so shall i buy it ?

what about cooling ?

9 minutes ago, Anas Dweik said:

hi guys 

GE62VR APACHE PRO-822

is this 6RF ? 

good cooling system ?

Yes it's quite good for gaming as far as laptops go, but MSI laptops come with a load of bloatware you'll need to uninstall otherwise you'll tank the performance.

Yours faithfully

1 minute ago, Lord Nicoll said:

what about the cooling , i am really scared about overheat

2 minutes ago, Anas Dweik said:

what about the cooling , i am really scared about overheat

It should have very good cooling based off what the heatsink is. 

ge62vr-apache-pro-021-cooler-boost-4-550x440.jpg

Screenshot (240).png

Yours faithfully

1 minute ago, Lord Nicoll said:

It should have very good cooling based off what the heatsink is. 

ge62vr-apache-pro-021-cooler-boost-4-550x440.jpg

Screenshot (240).png

1 last question , is this laptop 6rf ? or 7rf ? 

1 minute ago, Anas Dweik said:

1 last question , is this laptop 6rf ? or 7rf ? 

No, those would be the thinner MSI laptops I think, this one is built for sustained gaming sessions without needing to be light or all that portable, it probably weights a ton and shouldn't be considered if you want an ultra portable, 

Yours faithfully

You can easily get a GT62VR at this price. The GT62VR is a bit thicker, but has some of the best out-of-box cooling for laptops in this class. Also G-Sync (standard eDP Adaptive Sync protocol, but NVIDIA makes parts companies pay for "certification" because greed, which has negative effects elsewhere in the market), and a big battery to make up for the extra power draw of the GPU being always on. Adaptive Sync allows your display to refresh slower when the framerate drops below the refresh rate, to avoid tearing and avoid stuttering at the same time.

https://www.amazon.com/MSI-Computer-GT62VR-Dominator-027-i7-6700HQ/dp/B01K00YHMG/

https://www.amazon.com/MSI-GT62VR-Dominator-012-Hardcore-i7-6700HQ/dp/B01IO9Y3TW/

6700HQ vs 7700HQ is a small difference. I would say everything else about the GT62VR is more worthwhile than a relatively low percentage CPU difference.

I will also say that I think placing a constraint on the laptop being MSI is both overly specific and overly general at the same time. MSI is basically 2016/2017's biggest mixed bag. The GT62VR is great, the GE62VR is ok, and the GP62MVR/GL62M models have a poor displays for their prices alongside mediocre build quality. There are a lot of good non-MSI models and there are a lot of not-good MSI models. But the GT62VR is great either way, and in your case won't require any "convincing".