Android Card Game

Cataclyst

Hey guys! Cataclyst here again :). Just gonna ask if you guys can suggest a good Card game for Android hahaha :). Thaaaanks :)

Spoiler

| CPU:

Intel i7-4790K | MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus 7 Ranger | GPU: Asus STRIX GTX 970 | RAM: Kingstom HyperX 8GB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | HD:  WDC Caviar Black 1TB | PSU: Corsair 650W | Case: NZXT H440

Razer Mamba 2015| Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Headset: Steelseries H Wireless | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus | Monitor: Asus PA246Q

Order and Chaos Duels. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Order and Chaos Duels. 

Thanks,will try it out :). Anything else? :)

Spoiler

| CPU:

Intel i7-4790K | MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus 7 Ranger | GPU: Asus STRIX GTX 970 | RAM: Kingstom HyperX 8GB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | HD:  WDC Caviar Black 1TB | PSU: Corsair 650W | Case: NZXT H440

Razer Mamba 2015| Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Headset: Steelseries H Wireless | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus | Monitor: Asus PA246Q

Thanks,will try it out :). Anything else? :)

Maybe Ayakashi if you're into that kind of stuff. I play it every once in a while but I stopped paying much attention to it a little while ago.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Maybe Ayakashi if you're into that kind of stuff. I play it every once in a while but I stopped paying much attention to it a little while ago.

I like cards that evolve and etc hahaha

Spoiler

| CPU:

I like cards that evolve and etc hahaha

*Moment when evolved form doesn't look as good as the original D:

*Moment when evolved form doesn't look as good as the original D:

Yeah,I hate it when that happens too :(

Alright,ill try it too. Thanks :)

Spoiler

| CPU:

Order and Chaos Duels. 

i just tried it because of your recommendation. it seems pretty good. thanks man

i just tried it because of your recommendation. it seems pretty good. thanks man

Sure.

tumblr_m1e5h605dX1rqfhi2o1_500.gif