Looking for input on first build.

So this is a first time build.  I'm looking for some input on any changes that can make it more efficient. I gave it some room for upgrades down the line but like I said first time. I went for the aio for silent cooling and the psu for its fanless setting.  Maybe I missed something.  Thank you for your input.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/bNYKtJ

get a 1700 and a 1080 ti 

My Personal Computer

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz (OC 3.8) 6-Core Processor

Cpu cooler DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm CAPTAIN 240EX WHITE 
Motherboard: MSI - B350 TOMAHAWK ARCTIC ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz RAM 8x3

Storage: SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III

Storage:SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 500GB SATA III
Video Card: RTX 2060
Case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case 
Power Supply: EVGA 550 B3 550W

Peripherals

Monitor: Acer XF240H 24" TN Free-Sync ,144 Hz 

Keyboard: Corsair k95 RGB platinum

Mouse: Razer basilisk

Headset: Hyperx cloud alpha pro

Good choice on the cpu since you're streaming!

PSU Tier List: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/

CPU Celeron n2830 - GPU Integrated - RAM 1x4GB DDR3 1333MHz - Storage 750 GB 5400RPM HDD

Operating System Windows 10 Home

I thought about getting 2 gpus but I've looked around and some builders haven't been adding a second.  Also, I would like to keep price down a little.

1 minute ago, IDmann06 said:

I thought about getting 2 gpus but I've looked around and some builders haven't been adding a second.  Also, I would like to keep price down a little.

Do you have any monitor(s)? If yes, how many? Resolution? Refresh Rate?

PSU Tier List: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/

CPU Celeron n2830 - GPU Integrated - RAM 1x4GB DDR3 1333MHz - Storage 750 GB 5400RPM HDD

2 minutes ago, IDmann06 said:

buy windows from kingguin and get the 1700 if you want save money there both 8 cores your not gonna get any more fps in games with the 1800x and you can over clock the 1700

My Personal Computer

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz (OC 3.8) 6-Core Processor

Cpu cooler DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm CAPTAIN 240EX WHITE 
Motherboard: MSI - B350 TOMAHAWK ARCTIC ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz RAM 8x3

Storage: SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III

Storage:SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 500GB SATA III
Video Card: RTX 2060
Case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case 
Power Supply: EVGA 550 B3 550W

Peripherals

Monitor: Acer XF240H 24" TN Free-Sync ,144 Hz 

Keyboard: Corsair k95 RGB platinum

Mouse: Razer basilisk

Headset: Hyperx cloud alpha pro

1 minute ago, Vernw3 said:
3 minutes ago, IDmann06 said:

buy windows from kingguin and get the 1700 if you want save money there both 8 cores your not gonna get any more fps in games with the 1800x and you can over clock the 1700

True. Get Windows from kinguin or something. It's legal and cheaper. 

Just now, WAR Corporation said:

Do you have any monitor(s)? If yes, how many? Resolution? Refresh Rate?

One monitor at the moment. It is an Asus VS278Q-P. 1 ms, 50-76 hrz

7 minutes ago, Vernw3 said:

buy windows from kingguin

I don't think i meant to keep that in the list as I might have other means to getting windows.

14 minutes ago, IDmann06 said:

So this is a first time build.  I'm looking for some input on any changes that can make it more efficient. I gave it some room for upgrades down the line but like I said first time. I went for the aio for silent cooling and the psu for its fanless setting.  Maybe I missed something.  Thank you for your input.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/bNYKtJ

7 minutes ago, Vernw3 said:

buy windows from kingguin

2 minutes ago, IDmann06 said:

One monitor at the moment. It is an Asus VS278Q-P. 1 ms, 50-76 hrz

Since your monitor is a 1080p one I don't see the need of getting a GTX 1080ti. Even the 1080 is overkill.

1 minute ago, WAR Corporation said:

Since your monitor is a 1080p one I don't see the need of getting a GTX 1080ti. Even the 1080 is overkill.

Yeah it is a glint in my eye at the moment.  Gotta have more green.  I bought this monitor like 9 months ago not thinking I would need more than that.

5 hours ago, WAR Corporation said:

True. Get Windows from kinguin or something. It's legal and cheaper. 

5 hours ago, Vernw3 said:

Thank you very much on the advice to go with Kinguin.  I will spread the word on that.

So I have noticed that many other forums mentioning that overclocking is not doable on the 1800x yet.  Most reviewers only have videos that show about 1 months time post release that the bios has been tweaked only slightly to improve it a little.  

So my question is that if I do go with the 1700 or 17x save that money and overclocking the 18x does greatly improve over the next 6 months post launch of Vega, do you think that I will be kicking myself for not going with the 18x? Or will the overclocking of the 17 only improve more since they are both 8 core 16 thread chips?

I am not well versed in the art of overclocking as of yet. This is why I ask.

If you're aiming for silence, air cooler>AIO.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 1700 3.0GHz 8-Core Processor  ($289.88 @ OutletPC) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua - NH-U9B SE2 37.9 CFM CPU Cooler  ($59.35 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: ASRock - X370 KILLER SLI/ac ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($136.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($124.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($174.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Toshiba - X300 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($114.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Superclocked Gaming ACX 3.0 Video Card  ($549.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: Phanteks - Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass ATX Mid Tower Case  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($109.99 @ B&H) 
Monitor: QNIX - QX2710 Matte 27.0" 2560x1440 60Hz Monitor  ($219.00 @ Newegg Marketplace) 
Total: $1880.15

R7 1700 makes much more sense than an 1800x. Better SSD. Nice case with a tempered glass window. SLI support so you can add a 2nd GTX 1080 at any point if you wish. I even included a nice 1440p monitor since a GTX 1080 is overkill for 1080p. Most people with this monitor have been easily able to OC between 96-120Hz. If the cooler is a little too ugly for you, Cryorig H5 is a nice, pretty quiet cooler or pretty much anything from Be Quiet! lol, the Dark Rock series are the best, but you might need to contact Be Quiet! for AM4 mounting hardware for older coolers like the Dark Rock 2.

Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7GHz | Asus Maximus VII Hero | NZXT Kraken X61 | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro(Red) @ 1866MHz | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 250GB Samsung 850-EVO | 2- way SLI Asus Strix GTX 970's @ 1500MHz | EVGA 750W G2 | NZXT H440(black/red) | 3x120mm Sharkoon Shark Blade fans(red) | 3x140mm Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2 fans |

Dang I did alot of "beginners" research but could not find a way to reduce the watts or the price for what I thought would be a good set up.  Thank you very much.  I have  found a slightly pricier monitor, but I can't decide between these two from amazon on an open box price. Asus - PB277Q 27.0" 2560x1440 75Hz Monitor or ASUS PB278Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 IPS DisplayPort HDMI DVI Eye Care Monitor. The difference is viewing angles and an ips display. 

As for the cooler how about this one? https://pcpartpicker.com/product/Zr2kcf/be-quiet-cpu-cooler-bk010

And also was the cooler master case that was from my original build okay?  It is roughly 20$ cheaper and it also has a window.

Maybe this set up? https://pcpartpicker.com/list/4ChhzM

Alright so I know this might be annoying but I made 2 minor adjustments. The motherboard I was wanting some input on because the Asrock didn't support the level of memory that the RipJaws are at and this motherboard gets closer after oc.  Comments? Input? Also I took out the optical drive because I figured I could just buy an external if I really wanted one.  Finally, the case I'm sticking with because it is cheaper and I changed the cooler. 

Input is greatly appreciated. Thank you.